441-450

Chapter 441 Liu Haiyang Wants to Get Married Chapter 441 Liu Haiyang Wants to Get Married
Yang Liu treats Chen Feixu as her own child, so naturally she hopes that he can achieve something, instead of wanting him to come back to work for her after graduation. If that were the case, wouldn't she and Tu Yan be the same person?
Moreover, Yang Liu is very confident. The two words "Yang Liu" are the brand effect. She does not need anyone to bless her.

Looking at the time, it was already five o'clock. Yang Liu said to Chen Yan, "We didn't have a welcome party for them at noon, so let's invite them out for dinner tonight. Go order the food first, and I'll call Li Qing to ask them to come out."

"Is it the same place where we usually have dinner?" Chen Yan stood up and asked again.

She was a little confused about how to get this specification?
Although Li Qing showed that he disliked his parents, they could not be disrespectful to them. This was to save Li Qing's face, not Li Qing's parents.

"Well, let's go with that one. Let's find a quiet private room and order some light and easy-to-digest food that the elderly can eat."

"good."

There was one more person at the welcoming banquet, Liu Haiyang came back.

As soon as he came back, he came here directly before going home. One was to help bring back the things that Lin Zhiyu bought, and the other was to deliver the gift he bought for Chen Yan. Of course, he also missed Chen Yan.

When Yang Liu and others arrived, they saw two people talking to each other with their heads touching each other. They stood up when they saw them come in, but the smile on their faces was so sweet that it made people's teeth sour.

Liu Haiyang and Li Qing have known each other for many years and are partners. Naturally, he also knows Li Qing's parents, but he has only met them once or twice and is not familiar with them.

At this time, Li Qing introduced Liu Haiyang again. Li's father and mother looked at Liu Haiyang with more scrutiny. Li Qing knew what his parents were thinking, and immediately joked that Liu Haiyang should look for Chen Yan as soon as he came back. It would be better for him to get married earlier so that he wouldn't have to run around so hard every day after bringing her home.

The light in Li's father and mother's eyes dimmed instantly, and they lost interest in Liu Haiyang. Then they thought about how Chen Yan already had a partner at such a young age, but what about their own daughter? The look on their faces became even colder.

Liu Haiyang glanced at Chen Yan and asked seriously, "When do you think we should get married?"

Chen Yan glared at him, then turned to Yang Liu and said, "Master, I ordered these dishes. Do you want to see if they are suitable?"

Liu Haiyang touched his nose and spread his hands towards Li Qing awkwardly: "Look, there is still a long way to go to get a wife, just wait and see."

Chen Yan was talking to Yang Liu, but her ears gradually turned red, and she couldn't help but kick Liu Haiyang.

With Liu Haiyang's jokes, the meal was quite enjoyable. After the meal, Liu Haiyang insisted that Chen Yan take him home.

After Chen Yan and Liu Haiyang returned, it was already very late. After he put away the luggage and gave the gifts to her grandparents, he drove Chen Yan back.

After sending the person out, Liu Haiyang's grandmother returned to the house and said to the old man who was sitting there reading the newspaper, "Haiyang is just making a fuss. He had to call the person back and now he has to send him out again. Doesn't he look tired?"