251-260

Chapter 251 A Belated Apology Chapter 251 A Belated Apology
"Sister Fan, if you really can't make it, don't force yourself. You still have two children! No matter how good we are to Cao Ke, we can't replace you. If you don't live well, he won't feel at ease." Yang Liu said, "We'll take him to school and bring him back during the winter and summer vacations. It'll be good for him and Lin Yu to have a companion."

Thinking of Lin Yu, the time bomb, Yang Liu also felt worried. She only regretted that she had never paid attention to psychology knowledge. Now she could only help her to the best of her ability.

"Well, I understand. If there is any way, who doesn't want the family to be reunited?" After Fan Yan sighed, she smiled slyly, and her face became more smart: "In fact, I know how to deal with Cao Ke's father. After the children leave, I will risk my face and make a scene. And his brothers and sisters, I am not easy to bully. They have ignored us for so many years, and now they are spreading rumors and slandering me. Humph, I am not easy to bully."

In Fan Yan's heart, she has nothing to worry about as long as her child has a good future.

Yang Liu smiled and patted her shoulder, encouraging her: "Keep going! But don't get stuck in a rut."

The next morning, Cao Ke was sent here.

Cao Ke was not aware of his mother's plan. He had been living in the Lin family for many years, so it was not out of place.

He also told him that Teacher Lin asked him to accompany Lin Yu to Kyoto to study.

He was reluctant to leave Teacher Lin's family in the first place, and his father was drinking and acting crazy at home every day. Although his brother and mother protected him from being beaten, he had a deep fear of his father. When he heard that his brother would accompany him to Kyoto, Cao Ke agreed without hesitation.

Cao Yong originally refused to leave. He wanted his mother to take his younger brother away, and he would stay behind to take care of his father. However, Fan Yan refused. Cao Yong's staying would only intensify the conflict between him and his father, and both father and son would be ruined.

In order for the two children to adapt to life in Kyoto as soon as possible, Lin Zhiyu began to teach them to speak Mandarin.

Yang Liu arrived at the garment factory on the third day and brought several books on fashion design.

However, what Du Gang and his team came up with was completely devoid of originality and design. They had no concept of design and innovation.

Director Liu also came. Although she did not show any disappointment, she turned around and left without saying anything.

The three people who were originally full of confidence now lowered their heads in shame, and the light on their faces gradually disappeared. Xiao Gu brought three girls over, and the excited faces of the three people now showed confusion. Obviously, the things here were not as simple as they imagined.

Yang Liu patted the table, bringing the six people back to their senses.

He was the first to pick up the display drawing and took a look at it. He tried to find some merits to praise in this dull drawing, then picked up a pen and made some changes on it, which immediately made the ordinary clothes more eye-catching.

All day long, she helped them revise their manuscripts and guided them to develop more ideas, but it was obvious that their thinking was extremely rigid and they were simply unable to appreciate the imagination and beauty that Yang Liu talked about.

In the next two days, Yang Liu took them out of the factory and let them see the mountains and rivers, the trees and flowers, the clouds and mist at sunrise, the fish swimming in the water, and the boats returning home at sunset on the Tuojiang River.