131-140

Chapter 131: Bridal Chamber FarceChapter 131: Bridal Chamber Farce
Feng Meijuan was so excited that she felt dizzy under the envious gazes of her good friends and the teachers of the four primary schools. She followed Lin Zhijun up to the second floor. There was a red carpet from the car to the entrance of the second floor, and there were blooming plastic flowers next to it. It was a bit pungent because it was cheap, but it was enough to make everyone envy this wedding. They all asked how much it cost to hold a wedding banquet here. The restaurant owner was also very satisfied with this wave of publicity.
The Feng family sat at the main table, so naturally they did not meet Lin Zhiyu who was sitting far away in the corner. The teachers from the fourth primary school were also arranged in the front, so they also did not notice Lin Zhiyu and Yang Liu.

The people at the table with Lin Zhiyu and Yang Liu were all strangers, and they were also unimportant guests, so they spoke even more carelessly!

The two elderly women on the opposite side were talking louder and louder: "Lin Yue had a fight with her husband's family, and her baby was born prematurely. She's still in the hospital!"

"No wonder I didn't see anyone today. Can the child be saved?"

"Yes, but it will cost a lot of money. Also, I heard that Lin Yue and her in-laws have completely fallen out, and she will move to her parents' home after she is discharged from the hospital. Do you think the new daughter-in-law knows about this?"

"Hehe, whether we know it or not, the days to come are going to be noisy!" The two became inexplicably excited and looked at the happy newlyweds in front of them, as if they had already seen their noisy days.

After hearing the gossip, Yang Liu whispered to Lin Zhiyu, "Lin Yue's baby is only eight months old, right? She's really brave to fight while pregnant."

"Well, everyone has their own way of living. We just need to live our own lives well." Lin Zhiyu said lightly.

"Don't you feel sad?" Yang Liu asked jokingly.

"What does it have to do with me? I only feel sorry for the people who belong to me." Lin Zhiyu glared at Yang Liu and pushed her face away with his hand. Yang Liu let out a muffled laugh. Lin Zhiyu looked at her helplessly and couldn't help laughing!

Lin Zhijun and his wife came to their table to toast. Feng Meijuan looked at Lin Zhiyu and Yang Liu and called them "brother" and "sister-in-law" softly. Yang Liu stood up, raised the glass to her lips just for the sake of gesture, and put it down without drinking the wine. Lin Zhiyu also said that he had to drive soon and could not drink.

The people at the same table asked what the relationship between Lin Zhiyu and Lin Zhijun was. Lin Zhiyu did not answer. Yang Liu smiled and said, "Relatives!"

This was just a perfunctory remark. Apart from a few friends, all the people present were relatives. Seeing that they didn't pay much attention to them, no one wanted to make trouble for themselves.

Feng Meijuan had been in the spotlight today. She got married in such a beautiful car and held her wedding in a newly opened hotel. She married the man she loved, and even the relatives who had originally said that she had married badly stopped talking about it. This was considered a glorious wedding.

There were actually quite a lot of dishes on the table, but people had already started packing them up before the meal was over. Everyone took out boxes from their pockets and started packing.

Soon, the table was clean, not even a drop of soup was left! Yang Liu found it a little funny, and thought the host was stingy, and there was no leftovers on the table. Of course, the people near the main table still had to save face, so there were some leftovers.