281-290

Chapter 281 Li Juan Chapter 281 Li Juan
Chen Feixu's desk was in the corner, separated by a corridor, which made it quite distinct from the others.
He lowered his head to look at the development data and design drawings of Hongye Garment Factory in the past few years, and ignored those people who were chatting together, so he had no idea that he was actually the center of conversation.

Following Yang Liu for the past few years, Chen Feixu has also learned Yang Liu's temperament and character to some extent. He doesn't need to care about others at all, just focus on the things in his hands, make a good plan, and implement it step by step.

Zhu Jiahui didn't have a desk, so she moved a stool and sat opposite Chen Feixu. There were several documents in front of her, but it was obvious that Zhu Jiahui was a little absent-minded and looked at the people around her from time to time.

The people in this department are all from wealthy families. From their looks and clothes, one can tell that they are from a class that Zhu Jiahui cannot reach, and that is exactly what Zhu Jiahui aspires to be.

She retracted her gaze and looked at Chen Feixu opposite her. She saw that he was working seriously with a slight frown on his brows, but this was the first time that Zhu Jiahui felt that he lacked the aura.

Just then, Li Juan walked in from outside. Her face was cold, her head held high and her chest puffed out; the high heels on her feet made rhythmic sounds.

The entire design department's casual conversation paused, and all eyes followed her.

Li Juan walked towards her office without a care in the world. The dozen or so designers closest to the office also stood up from their seats and shouted respectfully, "Sister Li!"

Li Juan nodded and said, "Come in, let's have a small meeting!"

Chen Feixu raised his head to take a look, then lowered his head and continued to work.

Zhu Jiahui turned around and stared at Li Juan. She was stunned by her aura, and her heart was beating wildly. For the first time, she knew clearly that she wanted to be like Li Juan, to make everyone focus on her, submit to her, surround her, compliment her, and envy her.

The knock on the table woke Zhu Jiahui from her fantasy. She turned around and met Chen Feixu's calm gaze: "You are here to work, don't let other people and things disturb your mind!"

Zhu Jiahui stuck out her tongue cutely, then apologized with a smile: "Brother Feixu, I was wrong. It was mainly because it was the first time I saw a woman with such an aura, and I was stunned for a moment. When I have more experience in the future, I will naturally not be like this!"

Chen Feixu gave her a warning look and believed her words. When he came out, he was just as stupid. He found everything strange and thought everyone he met was superior to him.

"Work hard, you are still young, you need to calm down and don't be confused by external things!" Chen Feixu's words were sincere and heartfelt. He regarded the children of Future Star as his own family, so he taught them patiently.

After thinking for a while, he looked up and warned: "Don't provoke others, and don't talk too much, especially don't talk about the people and things in our courtyard. Do you hear me?"

Zhu Jiahui seldom saw Chen Feixu so serious, so she quickly restrained her expression and nodded, then obediently looked through the information. However, she couldn't concentrate at all, and her mind was still full of Li Juan's brisk walking.

Chen Feixu looked around the office. Most of the seats were still occupied by people chatting and smiling, while a dozen empty seats were occupied by Li Juan's people. Before Li Juan came, there were only these dozen people working.