11-20

Chapter 11 Selling Bags Chapter 11 Selling Bags
Lin Zhiyu and Yang Liu arrived downstairs at Teacher Fang's house. He lived on the second floor of the teachers' building of No. 1 Middle School.
Yang Liu did not rush in, and took out a medium-sized shoulder bag from the package and gave it to Lin Zhiyu: "This is for Master's wife, as a small token of our appreciation."

Lin Zhiyu took the beautiful bag and said to Yang Liu, "When I have money in the future, I will buy you a leather one."

Yang Liu smiled and nodded: "Hurry up and go up. I'm going to the silk factory to sell these things. If you don't see me at the gate of the fourth primary school when you're done, come to the gate of the county silk factory to find me."

I made a total of six buns last afternoon and stayed up all night.

She spread out the bed sheet she used to make a bundle and laid out the bags one by one from small to large.

At that time, people wore gray clothes, and rarely wore bright colors. Dacron cloth had brighter colors, but it was not breathable in summer, not warm in winter, and not cheap, so not many people wore it.

However, it is very good to use it as decals on bags. It is crisp, bright and does not fade.

When Yang Liu arrived at the silk factory, the workers were still working. There were only a few people selling small items chatting at the door.

She arrived late and was a stranger, so she was a little further away from everyone else.

Those people often set up stalls here and are familiar with each other. Suddenly, when they see a beautiful girl displaying a bunch of colorful things, they can't help but turn their heads to look, half at the person and half at the things.

The older sister on the left is in her forties, wearing green clothes. In front of her is a triangular cake, a kind of rice cake, which is white and tender with a rice fragrance.

Yang Liu was a little surprised. In this day and age, when rice is not enough to eat, there are actually people doing rice cake business?

Yang Liu sat on the edge of the bed sheet, took out a piece of cloth and embroidered flowers, since she had nothing to do anyway.

Suddenly, someone stood in front of her stall and asked, "Did you make this bag yourself? How much do you sell it for?"

Yang Liu raised her head and saw a middle-aged woman wearing a white shirt, dark gray trousers, and her short hair neatly tucked behind her ears. She was squatting down and picking up a small bucket bag to examine it carefully.

"Yes, I made them all myself. The bag in your hand costs twenty yuan." Yang Liu stood up and smiled calmly and politely.

The woman frowned and glanced at Yang Liu, seeming to be very dissatisfied with her offer: "You are asking for too much, aren't you? You are asking for a month's salary for just this little bit of fabric."

Yang Liu still smiled gently: "You are joking, this is not about the amount of fabric, but about the uniqueness. It will be very prestigious to bring it forward."

The woman was even more displeased, and said coldly: "If you can't even have enough food, what's the point of having face?"

"Oh, there are always people in the world who want to save face and have enough food to eat. There are only five of these bags, and I made them stitch by stitch. The most important thing is the creativity and novelty. You may not be able to buy such a style even if you go to Shanghai."

After hearing what Yang Liu said, the woman pondered in silence, then picked up the other bags one by one and looked at them carefully.

Yang Liu looked at her calmly with a smile. She was dressed in ordinary but clean clothes, and had a pair of shiny leather shoes on her feet. It was obvious that she was rich.