Part 13

After a few hours, Max came back, and we all snuggled up on the couch, enjoying each other's company in a cozy silence. I quickly discovered that Lando absolutely adored physical touch. No matter what we were doing, some part of him was always touching me.

"Hey, the guys invited us out tonight. Can you guys be seen in the world?" Max asked, glancing up from his phone. Lando looked at me, waiting for my reaction. I gazed back at him, trying to gauge his thoughts. A night out might seem simple, but if we were photographed, it could stir up more drama than I was ready for.

My silence must have said it all because Lando immediately picked up on it and replied, "Not tonight, mate. I think we're going to keep it low-key for the week. At least for now," he said with a nod in my direction. I smiled, touched that he understood me without me needing to say a word.

"Alright, you two enjoy yourselves. I'll text you when I'm heading back," Max said, grabbing his keys and heading out to join his friends. Once he'd left, Lando turned to me with a beaming smile.

"I still can't believe you're here," he said, settling his head in my lap. I gently ran my fingers through his hair, watching as his eyes fluttered closed in contentment.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I asked, gazing down at him.

"Anything and everything," he replied, opening his eyes with a grin.

"Let's start with food because I'm starving," I said, reaching for my phone to see what we could order.

As I scrolled through the delivery options on my phone, Lando nestled more comfortably in my lap, his contented sighs making me smile.

"So, what are you in the mood for?" I asked, glancing down at him.

Lando stretched out lazily, his eyes still half-closed. "Surprise me," he said with a playful wink.

I chuckled and tapped away at my phone, considering our choices. "Alright, how about we get some pizza?"

"That sounds perfect," Lando agreed, stretching a hand up to lazily run his fingers along my arm. "And maybe some of those cheesy garlic breadsticks? I could really go for those right now."

"Cheesy garlic breadsticks it is," I said, finalizing the order. "Anything else?"

Lando thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Nope, I think that'll do it. Just us, a movie, and some good food." He randomly got up and walked into the kitchen to grab something. 

"Here use this" He said handing me his card. I laughed at the gesture. 

"It's okay I got it" I said considering I can autofill everything 

"Under no circumstance am I letting you pay for our first official dinner together." He said grabbing my phone from my hands and putting in his card information. I shook my head but let him do it. 

"Thank you, next ones on me then" I said taking my phone back. 

He shook his head with a grin and said, "Baby, I know you've got it covered and can afford it just fine, but that's not gonna stop me from spoiling you every chance I get." He leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss to my lips.

"baby huh?" I said grinning up at him. 

"Mhmm," he murmured, his lips brushing against mine again. This time, he lingered a bit longer, his kiss soft and tender. I felt a shiver as he deepened the kiss, his hands gently cradling my face.  I pulled him closer, guiding him to sit down on the couch beside me. Without breaking the kiss, I shifted to straddle his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his warmth against me.

His hands traveled lower and lower, settling on my butt moving me against him. He softly sighed into the kiss, making me smile. I pulled away slightly to catch my breath, but he didn't waste a second moving to my jaw and neck. I breathed out, trying to collect my thoughts, but every time his lips grazed my neck my brain turned to mush.

"Food is gonna be here soon" I breathed out

"mhmm" He said into my skin, making it erupt in goosebumps. Hands slid under my shirt and I sat back letting him remove it fully. His lips made their way back to mine as his hands explored my bare skin. 

"okay okay, I can't believe i'm saying this right now. But as much as I love this I don't want to rush it." Lando said pulling away, rubbing his hands up and down my sides. My heart warmed considering I could feel beneath me how much he did not want to stop. 

"slow burn remember" I said smiling at him. I placed one last kiss to his lips before getting off the couch. 

"I am gonna go shower" I said heading towards his bedroom.

"Yeah that image is not helping!" He called out

"You can come see for yourself you don't have to imagine!" I shouted back.

"little tease" He laughed out, grabbing a pillow to put over himself and settled into the couch.

---

@Miareed posted to her story

 @landonorris replied to your story

I take back what I said

No take backs sorry ;)

--

A/N 

I don't want to rob yall But damn is that hard to write. Had to put