Part 3

*7 Months Later* 

November 28th 2023

@miareed posted on their story

(lets pretend that's Landos car :))

It was Abu Dhabi, the last GP of the season, and here I was sitting in my trailer in Morocco with my best friend Drew Starkey. In the last 7 months I've managed to do everything but attend another GP. Broke up with my boyfriend, had multiple failed situationships, released an EP, and started filming season 4 of Outerbanks. I have been busy to say the least. Me and Tom broke up a couple months after Monaco. We were both in two very different places in life, he wanted calm and kids, and I wanted/had the complete opposite. I also live my life very publicly, partly because I don't have a choice but also because I enjoy sharing my life with the people who support me. Tom did everything he could to not let anything about us get out into the public. We were seen a couple times together and posted maybe 2 photos, but other than that nothing. I hated the feeling of being a secret, like it was the end of the world if we were seen together. I got some great song inspiration out of it, so I guess it was worth it. Anytime something mildly hurts me I always turn to my music. Unfortunately, despite me having one of the most beautiful lives, the people I keep letting in keep hurting me. Hence that multiple albums I have sitting in my drafts. 

Drew and I watched the GP, him on his phone the majority of the time and me on the edge of my seat. Despite me being invited by Ferrari, I am a Mclaren girl through and through. My embarrassing confession is that I did purchase a Mclaren purely just to support and barely drive it because I'm terrified. 

"Who's winning?" Drew said looking up from his phone. 

"Verstappen." I said not peeling my eyes from the screen.

"shocker" he said dragging out the r.

"Get off your phone and watch the race" I said slapping his phone out of his hand. He looked at me annoyed but then started watching. Lando has managed to hold his p5, but Oscar has dropped to p6. 

"Have you talked to Rudy about tonight's scene?" Drew asking looking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at him with a pleading look. 

"Can't I just enjoy the race and worry about that later?" I said huffing. 

"No because its right after the race. You can't avoid him forever, you literally play a power couple." 

"whatever, i'll talk to him after. It will be fine." I said calmly but my palms were sweating. 

Me and Rudy broke up after filming season 3 of Outerbanks. The breakup itself wasn't horrible, it hurt a lot though. He ended things for a multitude of reasons. Since breaking up his new girlfriend has publicly been shaming me and saying horrible things, so all my respect for the both of them has been thrown out the window. But when you date your costars, you have to deal. The internet has had a field day with this one though.

The GP ended, Max winning everything. I grabbed my script and looked over my lines. It's still the first week of filming, so I have a long couple of months ahead of me. 

I heard my phone ding in the corner and went to see who needed me. 

Instagram

Landonorris sent you a message

I looked at my phone extremely confused. Didn't this man just finish a race. Not only was I confused, but also scared. I haven't had any contact with any of the drivers since Monaco, not that I expected to either. I opened the app and saw he replied to my story.

Lando Norris

I was hopping to see you at another Grand Prix :( 

What.... What? I stared at the message on my phone. I barely saw the man at the first race. Is he shooting his shot? I typed and deleted 5 messaged before settling on one.

Me too :( Congrats on you're season though! You guys did great

Thank you! Definitely feeling good, but want more for the team. I loved the EP by the way. The 30th had me tearing up though.

Next year you guys will be top -  I can feel it in my bones.

Haha that's what I do best

Please manifest that. I have to go do some interviews but just wanted to say thanks for the support. It means a lot :) 

Always :) enjoy your interviews 

I'll try 

-

I couldn't help the smile that was on my face. It's not everyday you get a DM from your favorite driver. My happy bubble was popped by someone knocking on my trailer door. I opened it to see none other than my ex himself. 

"hey we should talk" He said. Great, reality. 

--

A/N 

I hope this is good! There's a lot of details about the character I want to include but don't want to make it boring. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated. Muah <3