Part 20

After my quick social check I hoped back on my computer and started planning my shows. It may have not been my ideal plan, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna give it my all. I started playing with some set list ideas when I heard the front door open and two laughing men followed. 

"Honey i'm home" Lando called out.

"In here!" I responded. Seconds later he entered the room, a coffee and a paper bag. 

"Coffee and a pastry for the lady" He said setting them down in front of me and leaning down to give me a kiss.

"thank you" I said sweetly smiling at him.

"What are you working on?" He asked looking at my computer and leaning into me.

"A set list" I said looking back at the rough draft.

"For what?" He asked confused, still scanning the list of ideas.

"The 15 shows my team wants me to do during my 'break'" I said throwing my head back. 

"Oh" He said with disappointment laced in his tone.

"The majority are during you're off weekends. I really had to fight for those." I said poking his sides.

"You're amazing. "And I can come to your shows?" he asked, his face lighting up.

"If you want to. So far, we have 3 in LA, 3 in New York, 2 in Chicago, and they're talking about adding shows in other countries, though I'm not sure where yet."

"Perfect. I'll be there," he said, kissing the top of my head. My heart warmed at how supportive he was. It's rare to find someone who makes the effort to be present during my shows, other than Drew, who hasn't missed one since we met.

"I'm sorry. I know this complicates things," I said, feeling a bit guilty.

"Never apologize for being successful, baby," he said, looking right at me. "I've got a really cool girlfriend," he added with a grin.

"The coolest," I laughed.

"Once you're done in here, we're going out with Max and a group of people. Oh, and my PR manager called—we're trending, so we'll be using the back doors for now," he said, giving me finger guns.

"I got scolded by mine too," I said, returning the gesture.

"They hate us," he laughed.

"Oh, they really do," I agreed, turning back to my computer to wrap up my ideas.

--

A couple hours later I was putting on the final touches of my makeup while Lando sat on the counter next to me watching. He and Max convinced me that we had to go out to their favorite club while I was here. I was slightly nervous considering we are both in the dog house with our management, but that was overruled by my desire to party. I am a club girl at my core. My whole internet persona used to be strictly LA's party girl, until I got real managers that did not like the look I was portraying and made me keep it on the DL. I still go out and post about it, but I also don't party as messy as I used to and keep it mostly offline now.