New perfume

Thx to @Blueanbrown519 for the request!

Y/n was at the mall, just having a fun day out with her friends. They were in a bath and body works right now, and her friends were smelling all the fall scents. She giggled at her friend Olivia running around sniffing all the hand sanitizers. 

"Liv, what are you doing? You look like a little girl, I swear." Y/n said,  blush coming on to her cheeks as some other people saw her and her friends, looking like crazy people. Olivia just laughed and pulled her over to the perfume aisle, giggling the whole way. Y/n rolled her eyes, but smiled as she saw all the cool perfumes. "Do you think I should get one of these for Sabrina?" She asked, looking them over. Olivia grinned and grabbed her hand, bringing a certain bottle up to her face. "You should get this one for yourself, see what happens." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. Y/n just raised an eyebrow at her, and then looked at the ingredients on the bottle.

"Liv, this has pheromones in it. You really want me to use this on Sab? I suppose you also want me to film what happens when I do." she sighs out, although now wishing she could see the results for herself. "There's no way I'm buying this, and no way I'm using it on my girlfriend. She already loves me."

Olivia grins mischievously and brings the perfume up to the counter, paying for it. She comes back and places the perfume into Y/n's hands, still grinning. Y/n groans and shoves it into her small bag of things. "Liv, this is a terrible idea. I refuse! I can do that, you don't have the power over me! I think..." She rambles on as Olivia leads her out of the store, their other friends trailing behind them.

Later that day, Y/n got home, although much later than she had expected. She walked in the door and shut it quietly behind her, in case Sabrina was asleep. She fell asleep sometimes after long days at work, although it turns out today was not one of those days. "Y/n? Is that you?" she called from the couch, sounding excited. She grinned at her girlfriend's reaction to her getting home. "Yeah, it's me. What is it baby?" Sabrina answered as she walked up from the living room into the hallway. "I need cuddles! Upstairs, now." She grinned and raced upstairs. Y/n sighed and took her shoes and jacket off, leaving her in sweatpants and a t shirt. She remembered the perfume and looked at it, wondering. Should she? Is it right? Fuck it, it's fine. She picked up the bottle and sprayed a bit onto her wrists and neck, hoping it didn't smell awful.

Then she walked upstairs, wondering what kind of effect it would have on her girlfriend. "Okay sab, I'm here." She said when she got to the bedroom. She saw Sabrina snuggled up on the bed on top of the covers with a blanket covering her tiny body. She held her arms open for Y/n and giggled as she saw her standing there, staring at her. "C'mere baby. I want cuddles!" Y/n didn't hesitate, jumping right next to Sabrina, wrapping her arms around the blonde girl. 

Sabrina smiled when she smelled something on Y/n, something good. "Y/n, you smell good. What are you wearing?" She asked innocently, acting like she wasn't already obsessed with the smell. Y/n was surprised that it had worked, but decided not to tell her girlfriend the whole truth. "Oh, I got a new perfume. You like it?" Sabrina nodded and snuggled closer, basically inhaling her. Soon, the pheromones began working and she felt the need to make out with Y/n and never let her go. Y/n looked down at her girlfriend's eyes, which were usually sparkling blue, now they had a dark gleam in them. "Sab? You okay?" She asked, wondering what the perfume was doing. Sabrina nodded and moved her hands up to cup Y/n's face. "Yeah baby, everything's fine..."

Those were the last words she said before crashing her lips onto Y/n's, planning to never let go. Y/n was surprised at first, but she eventually melted into it, pressing her lip's against Sabrina's. Sabrina parted Y/n's lips with her tongue, causing a moan to tumble off her lips. She grinned at that, it just giving her more confidence. She slipped her tongue into the other girl's mouth and they had a battle of dominance that Sabrina obviously won. "Sab..." a low moan fell out of Y/n's lips, causing Sabrina to move down to her neck. She pressed soft kisses around there for a while, which quickly morphed into hot, open mouthed ones. She found Y/n's sweet spot and bite down, causing a moan out of the other girl. The blonde smirked and ran her tongue over the spot, soothing the pain. Y/n arched her neck to give her girlfriend more room, just making Sabrina happier. She bit down and sucked for a moment, leaving a dark purple spot where her lips had been. She brought her head up to see her work and grinned. The hickey wasn't gonna be able to get covered with makeup, which either meant wearing it proudly or lots, and lots of scarves. "Hmm... looks good. But the ones I make in other places would look better..." She said, toying with the waistband of Y/n's sweatpants. 

At that, Y/n puts a hand over Sabrina's, signaling no way. "Sab, I'm super tired. Tomorrow?" She said, disappointed but still extremely happy. Sabrina's plump lips now had a small pout on them, although she did like the idea of tomorrow. "Alright baby... tomorrow. Just you wait." SHe said, getting tired herself.

And so they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Dreaming of tomorrow.