Photo shoot💋

I'm updating this book and not my other which I left on a cliffhanger to annoy my readers. Love ya'll tho!❤❤❤If ur not comfortable with this, pls skip!

Y/n's Pov

I knock on the door to the room that Sabrina is shooting in. She's doing a photoshoot for some company, although I can't remember which one. "Who is it?" I hear called out from a female voice, although not my girlfriend's. 

"Y/n Y/l/n, I'm Sabrina's girlfriend?" I say and I hear a small murder from inside. Then the door swings open to reveal a dark haired woman with a camera. "Come on in. You can sit on the couch over there if you'd like. 

I smile and step in, glancing over at my girlfriend. I do a double take when I realize she's not exactly fully clothed. "Holy shit..." I breathe out as I get a good look at her. She's wearing nothing but black lacy panties and a matching bra. I wanna ask what kind of Photo shoot this is, or what company she's taking the pictures for, but I can't talk.

"Uh... I... Er..." I mumble out, looking at her. A blush rises to my cheeks as she sees me and giggles. "Y/n, hi! I'm almost done here, gimme a few minutes." I nod and let them take a few more photos, adjusting her position each time. I'm not gonna lie, I was starting to get pretty turned on. She knew I loved her natural waves, and she occasionally did them when she wanted something from me. Of course she didn't have to, but I don't mind at all.

"Okay, all done! I'll send you the photos and you can decide which ones you want to post. Thank you for your time!" She thanks the photographers and puts her clothes back on. 

"Oh, hey baby! Sorry, we ran a bit late. Although, now that we're done..." A wicked grin spread across her plump lips.  "I got to keep a few pairs of lingerie from here, wanna try them out?" 

I chuckle and lead her to my car, quite possessively. "Nah, I don't really have the time for that. I do in fact though, have a car with tinted windows." Her grin widens as we make it to my car, slipping into the passenger side. 

I get in the drivers seat and lean over to her, giving her a sloppy kiss. It was quick, sure, but it was hot as fuck. She let out a little moan as I moved my hand to squeeze her boob. We pulled back and I started driving, keeping a hand on her thigh. 

I started to trail my fingers over her leg, sliding slowly under her skirt. She smirked at me and whispered in my ear, "I didn't wear anything under there. Just for you." I smiled darkly and moved my hand farther down, feeling slick, wet skin. 

I run a finger over her folds and start to tease her, although I can't do anything else from this angle. She lets out another moan, and I know shes being loud just for me. I kiss her again at the stop light, desperate for touch. 

"You wanna worship this body, don't you baby?" She asks teasingly and I let out a small whimper. God, she had me completely wrapped around her finger. "Well, the second we get home you can." 

I grin and start driving faster, as we're almost at our shared house. I pull into the driveway and basically jump out the car, and so does she. I walk to the door and open in, pushing her against it the second she's in. "Ah ah, bedroom. I'd prefer for you to be tied up." I groan but let her pull me to the bedroom, admiring her bottom half on the way there.

When we finally make it to the bedroom and she goes straight to the box under our bed, pulling out some fuzzy pink handcuffs. She looks at me mischievously and tugs my shirt and bra off before pushing me down onto the bed. 

"You're gonna fuck me now baby." She said huskily into my ear and I shivered. She handcuffed me to the bedpost and then started to teasingly strip her shirt off her perfect body. I tugged at the cuffs, because god I really wanted to touch her. She chuckled and winked at me, turning around and doing a little dance as she pulled her skirt down. 

I whimpered and yanked at the cuffs again, although with no luck. She slowly walked over and crawled on top of me, her lustful eyes locked with mine. "Ready baby?" She said, positioning her heat over my face so I could have some fun. Instead of answering I start to drag my tongue along her sex. 

She moans and I take that as a huge green light. I slip my tongue between her folds and start to thrust in and out of her, as fast and hard as I can. Her sounds keep getting louder and more needy as her core starts to get wetter and more heated. 

I taste some of her liquids and moan, sending vibrations through her. "Ooooh, again." She says, and I happily comply. I feel her start to get tighter and her moans becoming more consistent. 

She comes undone on my tongue, her tiny body trembling above me. Her legs are shaking and her eyes are closed in ecstasy as I gulp up as much of the creamy liquid as I can. "Fuck baby." I say as she stops and basically collapses back onto the bed. There's cum all over my face, along with my neck and chest. 

"Just kiss me." She says, hovering over me again. I don't hesitate, taking her lips hungrily in mine.

"You should do sexy photo shoots more often..." I murmur against her lips.

She chuckles and says,

"Maybe just for you baby."