Stay?💋❤

If ur not comfortable with this, pls skip! Btw the pic... 🥵🥵😍

Y/n's Pov

I was sitting on the couch, enjoying myself a lot. A girl I didn't know was flirting with me, and I could tell that by the end of the night she'd be back home in my bed, all fucked up. I was grinning at her, not listening to any words she was saying. She was wearing a very distracting  dress, that accented all her curves and her cleavage. It was getting harder to keep my eyes on her face, so I excused myself for a second.

"hey listen, I'm gonna go get a drink, I'll be back soon." She nods and smiles as I walk away, weaving my way through the massive crowds at this shitty party. Everyone was fucked up and drunk, some were basically having sex out in the open. 

As I reach the drink table I bump into a small blonde girl, and she trips into me. "Oh, shit sorry!" I say, catching her and pulling her back up. She looks up at me and grins, although she doesn't seem drunk.

"No, no it's okay! I'm sorry, the crowds at this party are crazy!" I chuckle at her voice and nod. "Yeah, they really are. So, you looking for a drink?" She was really pretty... maybe I could get her. "You offering?" She asks with a slight smirk on her cute features. I laugh and nod, turning to the assortment of bottles and cups on the table. "yes, yes I am. Anything specific?" She shakes her head and says "Surprise me." 

I pour us some drinks and she grabs my hand, leading me to a darker corner of the room, where the music wasn't too loud. She turns to me, grinning and sipping her drink. "So, you here with anyone?" I ask, not at all subtly. She shakes her head and I grin. Score!

An slow, dirty, sexy sounding song starts playing loudly over the speakers. She takes my hand with a smirk on her face and tugs me toward the dance floor. Once we get there she pushes herself against me and starts dirty dancing, rolling her hips against mine. I look down at her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She grins and turns around, dropping slightly lower toward the ground. 

I haven't really been looking at what she's wearing yet, more focused on her beautiful features, although now I do. She's wearing a tight top, leaving almost nothing to the imagination and ripped jeans. My eyes travel downward and she notices, smirking. "My eyes are up here baby." She says, tilting my head back up.

My eyes darken at her calling me 'baby', and I pull her closer. "You're cute, you know that?" I say, seeing a slight blush run across her cheeks. "Oh you think? So are you." I grin and let her keep dancing on me, liking the feeling. "Although, I saw a much cuter girl over there..." she teases, pointing absolutely nowhere. 

"Oh you think you're funny, huh?" I say, pulling her closer and smirking down at her. "I'm a fucking riot in fact." She tests back, and I chuckle. I run my lips over her neck, grazing over her jaw. She shivers a bit, and I take that as I green light.

I lean my forehead against hers, and look down at her ordinarily bright blue orbs, which have now turned a few shades darker and are filled with lust. My gaze flickers down to her lips, and she notices, moving in slowly. "You like what you see?" I nod, and she giggles, moving excruciatingly closer.

I can't help myself, I crash my lips into hers. She gasps at first, but it's swallowed by the intense kiss. It's not love filled, more hot and messy. It feels like exactly what I want with her. My hands find their way to her ass and give it a squeeze, causing her to moan. God, I love that sound now.

"Fuck me..." She whispers out against my lips. I pull back and a cheeky smile spreads across my face. "Gladly." She groans and pulls me back in, moving her lips against mine. I smile into it, loving the taste of her lip gloss. 

"Would you come home with me?" I ask, letting her breathe for a second. She nods vigorously, already pulling me toward the nearest door. "yes please."

-🥵😏💋Time Skip💋😏🥵-