Closet Kisses

Thx to @Taygay13 for the request! Also, that's my new book! Chapters every other day, please check it out, it'll be good I promise! I've been thinking about it for weeks!

Sabrina's Pov

I was walking down the school hallway when I stumbled to the ground, dropping all my books. "Watch where you're going, short-ass!" A voice says from behind me and I wince. Fuck, it was Y/n, my bully. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid, but she really was my bully! She always picked on me, in class, in the hallways, after school, every chance she could get. She always called me short, which was getting old as hell, like I know, okay! Although, I still couldn't stand up to her. There was a part of me that just... didn't want to. It's been like this forever, and I don't know what life would be like otherwise. 

"S-sorry Y/n, I'm moving now." I whimper out as she lightly kicks my back. I pick up my things and try to scurry off, but she turns me around. I'm met with her piercing Y/e/c eyes and I suck in a breath. Every time, god.

She was wearing her usual, ripped jeans and a tight t shirt. She smirks down at me, something hidden under her beautiful eyes- wait no, now I'm just complimenting the she-devil. Fuck, stop Sabrina! She is evil! Get that in your head!

"Get the fuck out the way, Carpenter. I'm trying to walk here." I gulp and nod, scrambling out of the way. Everyone was staring at us, and I felt my cheeks heat up. "U-um, sorry." I whisper out and run to class. 

Later that day, after lunch.

I'm walking to class again, trying my very best not to run into Y/n in the hallway, even let her see me. I stupidly take the shortcut to Math, and see her, leaning against the lockers, talking to her friends. She looks over at me and grins darkly, saying a quick good bye to Billie and Conan. 

"What're you doing here Carpenter? You should know by now that I own this hallway, it's mine. And people like you can't walk down here, yeah? Got it?" I nod and try to walk away before I feel a hand wrap around my wrist.

"hey, let go!" I exclaim as Y/n tugs me along the crowded room, to somewhere I don't know. Suddenly I'm being dragged into a janitors closet and pushed against the wall. I whimper, thinking she's going to beat me up but I'm cut off as I feel lips press against mine. 

I don't try to push her away, or resist at all. Instead I let my senses take over and I kiss her back, pulling her closer. She shoves her tongue into my mouth, taking me over. We keep kissing, and I'm not complaining. God, wait, why was I kissing her? What the fuck is happening? 

"What the hell!?" I question, shoving her off. She looks down and swallows a breath. "I hate you for this." She says, then runs a hand through her pretty y/h/c hair. "What... what do you mean? What do you hate me for?" She groans and I see confusion and anger flash across her features.

"For... for everything! I'm not supposed to feel like this! Why the fuck do I think you're pretty!? Every time I see you, I swear it's like you're taunting me! Like, 'not yours, not yours, not yours!' Fuck! Will you just kiss me again!?" 

Although everything she just said confuses me and basically made my heart stop, I feel a need deep inside me. I grab her collar and pull her onto me again, chasing her lips. We kiss and she grabs my arms, pinning them above my head. I let her, for some stupid reason.

She keeps kissing me, and it's becoming addictive for me. "What... are... you... doing?" I say in-between kisses, breathlessly. She pulls away and I see a tear fall down her cheek. "I have no idea, okay! I think... I think I like you, but I don't know why!" I stop for a second. "You hate me! You push me around, you despise me! Why the hell would you say you like me!?" She sucks in a breath, pushing my hands harder against the wall. "I... I just need to see you! And... and people can't know I like you! They just can't! So please... please, let me do this. I know you like it." 

I bite my lip, knowing I can't hide the fact that I do like it, an unnatural amount. "...Fine. God, why do you have to be so goddamn attractive?" I say and let her pick me up, still holding me against the wall except this time my legs are wrapped around her waist.

We make out for at least a full period before I realize what I'm doing again. "We... fuck, we need to stop." I say and she huffs. "Why? We're not doing anything wrong. You're not the one who'd be ridiculed for this. if people knew I was dating the least popular girl in school, my reputation would be ruined." 

I grin at her statement. "Dating? Oh honey, I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. But if that's what you want, I'm not stopping you." She groans and blushes, although I see a small smile tugging at her lips. "Really? You wouldn't mind being with me and my...." "Issues?" I finished for me and she looks at me, hurt.

"Well... yes, you're right. Sorry about that by the way." I nod in understanding and pull her closer. "Kiss me again and see where that'll get you." She doesn't hesitate.

This has been going on for a few months. She still pushes me around at school, occasionally leaving bruises and marks. Although, they were absolutely nothing to the marks and other shit she gave me every few nights. God, I lived for those nights where she would just fuck me for hours straight, making it extremely hard for me to walk the next day.

I woke up one morning with bruises all around my wrists, hickeys and bite marks all over my body, and a terrible ache between my legs, that I had to tell my mom I felt sick and couldn't go to school. She was vicious, but at least she was mine now. 

all mine.