Taylor, get out!❤

Ya'll short n sweet tour starts today! I'm actually dying I have to wait until November, and October for my Conan Gray one. This sucks, but it's also amazing. Anyway hope y'all had a good day!

Y/n's Pov

I was sitting on my bed with my girlfriend, Sabrina. We had been spending the day hanging out and setting up my room. I moved a few days ago, although only a bit. It was because my parents got a divorce but my dad didn't want to move super far, so we just moved a few blocks closer to my school. It's in a nicer neighborhood, and I like my house a lot more. I hadn't set up my room yet, so Sabrina insisted on helping me. We hung up my countless posters of singers and old movies, and put up some cute fairy lights. It looked super cute, and very me. 

Now we were sitting here, just talking about stuff. "I don't want school to start..." Sabrina whines, leaning her head down and fake crying. I giggle, knowing she hates our school because all the guys are hitting on her, and she's still closeted. It's a bit weird for her, but she just doesn't feel ready yet. I understood when she told me and our relationship has been secretly going strong for about a year. 

"I know, me either. But at least we have a lot of classes together!" I say, trying to cheer her up. She nods, a smile drifting across her features. "The only problem with that is I won't be able to kiss you 24/7." I joke, getting a laugh out of her. That was my favorite sound, and she knew it. "...Soon baby. I think I'm... almost ready. I know people would be supportive, at least most of them." I grin, and tackle her down so that now I'm hovering above her on the bed. "Aww, baby, I'm so proud of you!" She giggles and pulls me closer to her.

"I know you are, you always are, no matter what." She says and blushes. I smile and kiss her sweetly and slowly. Our lips always fit together perfectly, like a puzzle. She smiles, and I sit us up so it's easier. Now I'm sitting on the bed and she's straddling me, and we're still kissing. Her lips are amazing, and they always taste like chocolate covered strawberries. How the hell does that even happen, I mean my girlfriend really is the best.

I slip my tongue into her mouth, and she allows me entrance. I grin and pull her closer, if possible. She lets out a small moan as I swirl my tongue around her mouth, making me more excited. I detach our lips and can't help but giggle as she groans. I move my lips to her neck and start peppering a few feather-light kisses there. I slowly start to turn them into sloppy open mouthed ones as she starts to grip my waist tighter. God, she's so impatient. I find a sweet spot and start to suck, knowing I'll leave a hickey. She lets out another moan and brings her hand up to her mouth, trying to cover it. I chuckle and suck on other spots, leaving a few hickeys.

I slowly move my hands to her shirt, tugging at it a bit. She's about to pull it off when I hear a click of the door opening, and my sister Taylor walks in. 

"Hey guys, mom asked what you wanted for din-" She cuts herself off, seeing Sabrina scramble off my lap and tumble off the bed onto the floor. All of our eyes go wide, and Taylor's mouth falls open. My face goes entirely red and I lean over to see if my girlfriend's okay. "S-sabrina? Are you good?" I ask, extremely embarrassed. She gives me a thumbs up and squeezes her eyes shut, as if wishing this wasn't real. I stifle a laugh and turn back to my sister, seeing her shocked expression. "Taylor? Uh..." I look down and swallow, knowing I'm cooked now. "Y/n... what was that? Should I ask Sabrina?" I wince and shake my head, knowing I have to explain what she just saw. "Um, Tay, Sabrina and I... we're dating. We have been for almost a year, and we haven't told anyone because we didn't feel comfortable yet. But... I think we are now. Also, please don't tell mom, I can tell her myself, okay?" Taylor grins and tackles me in a hug. "Yes! I always shipped you two! I knew you were too close!" I giggle and blush, knowing it was pretty hard to keep it a secret from my big sister.

"Aww, Sabrina, get up here." She says, pulling Sabrina up. I see the wide smile on her face as Taylor squeezes her in a bone-crushing hug too. "Thanks Taylor." She says, making my heart flutter at how happy we both are right now. "Of course, new sister. So, when's the wedding?" Taylor asks, making me playfully punch her in the arm and Sabrina to grin at me. "Ugh, as soon as she asks me!" She says, and I fall back on the bed in mock shock. 

Taylor smiles and blows us a kiss as she leaves the room. I kiss Sabrina one more time then pull her up and dance on my bed as we listen to Found Heaven songs. I giggle and hug her, whispering in her ear.

"I love you, and I'm so proud of you." I giggle.

"So, who's next?"

Sry its short y'all, but its hard to write fluff as I'm literally crying, so........... yeah. Thx to @Taygay13 for the request. U should check out their profile!