New Perfume (pt 2) 💋

Yall, everybody was asking for this one, so here it is😂 Do not read if these kinda things make you uncomfortable

Sabrina's pov

I woke up with Y/n's arms wrapped around me, a perfect way to start the day honestly. I snuggled in closer, noticing that the sweet smell was gone. A pout made its way to my lips, although it quickly turned into a smile as I remembered what Y/n had said last night. "Not now... tomorrow baby..." her words echoed in my mind, making my thoughts go wild. Damnit, we both had work today, which meant whatever was gonna happen was gonna happen later. Fuck, I want it now. I lean up and hover over Y/n's face, pressing a kiss to her forehead. She doesn't stir, so I press one onto her cheek. "Ugh, will you wake up?" I whisper, narrowing my eyes at her. I place my lips on hers and kiss her until I feel her lips moving against mine. I grin into it I press myself more against her. "Finally!" I said, although still in a happy tone. 

She smiles against my lips and pulls away a bit. "Okay, okay, I'm awake now. I swear." She says, running her hand through my hair affectionately. I nuzzle my head into her neck, placing a feather-light kiss there. "Baby, do we have to go to work today? I wanna stay home and... do some things with you." She giggles but nods her head. "Me too Sabby, but I also want to keep my job. We'll do your 'things' tonight, alright? I'll make your favorite food, and then we can have some fun." I grin into her shoulder and pull away for a minute. "Good, while you're doing that I'll go out and buy some stuff. Now, go get dressed, we both have things to do today." She grins and stands up, making me instantly cold. "Alright then, see you soon baby."

-Time Skip because I. Am. Extremely. Fucking. Lazy.-

I was driving home from the studio when I saw a store downtown that gave me an idea. It was a lingerie and sex wear shop, and it looked perfect for what I wanted to do tonight. I walked in, looking around for a second. I suddenly saw the one I wanted and went to the changing room to try it on. Looking in the mirror, I knew that Y/n would love it. Although, she loves everything I wear. How did I get the best girlfriend? Anyway, back to the outfit. It was red with little roses on it, and it basically only left a few things to the imagination. I bought it and some other things I thought would work well for tonight and walked out of the shop proudly, thinking of Y/n's reaction when she saw them.

 I bought it and some other things I thought would work well for tonight and walked out of the shop proudly, thinking of Y/n's reaction when she saw them

I walked into the house at 8:00 and smelled an amazing smell coming from the kitchen. I slipped my shoes off and walked in to see my beautiful girlfriend standing at the stove, making my favorite meal. It was pesto pasta with shrimp, and then strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, smelling the amazing smell again. "Mmm, baby, I really love that perfume. I don't even know why, it just does things to me. Makes me feel things, think things, naughty, naughty things..." She grins and plates the food, handing them to me. "Good babe, I want you to feel those. Now, go put the plates down, I'll get some wine. I do as I'm told and she grabs a nice wine, pouring me a glass. I smile and sit down, her opposite to me. "So, how was your day?" She asks, taking a bite of her dinner. I smile slyly and answer in a low voice, "Good, the only thing on my mind was tonight." She blushes a bit and smirked, sipping her drink.