Put on a show💋

If you are not comfortable with these topics, please skip! Warning g!p (Sabrina)

Sabrina's Pov

I was at an eras tour concert in New York, one I had gotten tickets to before Taylor Told me I would be an opener. I've gone to at least 30 of these, but it's a bit more fun when the stress of work isn't there. I was in the front row, courtesy of Taylor and my agency. My sister Sarah was here too, and we were already so excited even though the concert hadn't even started. "I wonder who the opener for this one is..." I say to her, and she checks her phone. "I heard it was someone called Y/n Y/l/n. Apparently she's really good. Y/n Y/l/n, huh? Never heard of her. "Cool, I guess we're about to see anyway." I said as the lights dimmed and the big screen lit up with the name of the opener. The band kicked up and a girl slowly and seductively walked out on stage. She was moving her hips in a slow motion, back and forth. It was too dark to make out any of her features yet, but she definitely had a nice body, curves in all the right places.

She started singing, and I took a double take. Her voice was beautiful, silky and smooth. She rode through all the notes as if they were nothing, and she danced all while doing this. The lights went a bit higher during a part in the song and I got a good look at her. She had a small smirk on her face, her Y/e/c eyes shining, roaming over the crowd. her lips were pink and full, slightly parted. She sunk her teeth into the bottom one as she looked over to my part of the crowd, maybe even at me. I felt a blast of heat go straight to my core, and I crossed my legs. Luckily, my sister didn't notice any of this, as she was too busy watching the show. I looked back up at the stage and the girl, who was now singing again. Her skin was shining in the bright lights and her wavy Y/h/c hair flowed around her shoulders. She was wearing a short little black dress, with a strip showing her perfectly toned stomach and abs.

She finished her song and took a breath, looking over the crowd again. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a flirty little wink, making me blush. My face must've looked like a tomato because when Sarah looked over at me she giggled and teased. "Sab, you look like you are a hot pepper. Are you good?" I nodded, exhaling a shaky breath. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Thanks though." She grins and looks back at the stage. The crowd was going wild at this point, and so was I, although in a different way then them. Y/n walks up to the front of the stage and grins at the crowd. "How we doing tonight New York?" The crowd screams and cheers and I just stand there, unable to get any words out. "Love the energy guys! Now this next song I'm dedicating to a pretty girl I saw in the crowd, she knows who she is." My heart skips a beat at her words, and I suck in a breath. Did she mean me? I mean, she did wink at me... maybe? A few dancers line up behind her, all men. They are hot, I will admit, but my eyes were glued to the girl. 

(This is a song by Charlie Puth, but we're gonna say that Y/n wrote it)

Come and put your lipstick on my neck and my body, my baby
Just to show these bitches that you're mine, ooh-ooh
Lipstick on my collar, show 'em you ain't no hobby, my baby
You're the one who gets it all the time, ooh-oohBaby, I think it's time we post a picture
Tell your momma and your sister you got a man
'Cause I'm your man, yeah
And lately, I've been thinking 'bout the future
We can make it more than rumors
That I'm your man 'cause I'm your man, yesYou can go ahead and be selfish
Baby, there ain't no reason to be jealous
Yeah, if you really want it, you don't gotta hold your tongueCome and put your lipstick on my neck and my body, my baby
Just to show these bitches that you're mine, ooh-ooh
Lipstick on my collar, show 'em you ain't no hobby, my baby
You're the one who gets it all the time, ooh-oohBaby, I know this might sound kinda crazy, but
Would you want to name the baby?
No, I'm just playing, but I'm just saying
The moon, the stars, I'll raise the bar
I stay kissing you in public and holding your hand
'Cause I'm your manYou can go ahead and be selfish
Baby, there ain't no reason to be jealous
Yeah, if you really want it, you don't gotta hold your tongue, yeahCome and put your lipstick on my neck and my body, my baby
Just to show these bitches that you're mine, ooh-ooh
Lipstick on my collar, show 'em you ain't no hobby, my baby (you ain't no hobby)
You're the one who gets it all the time, ooh-ooh (baby, no)Listen, I've been wantin' to say this for a long time now
And it feels like, ah
It feels like the only way I can do it is
You got the kind of lips that I like, sing it
(Tell me, do you want to taste?)
Don't you know that you're not the type that's only one night, no
(Baby, I can make you stay)
One more time, you got the kind of lips that I like, sing it
(Tell me, do you want to taste?)
Don't you know that you're not the type that's only one night, no
(Baby, I can make you stay)
Everybody, nowCome and put your lipstick on my neck and my body, you're my baby
Just to show these bitches that you're mine, ooh-ooh (you're mine, you're mine, you're mine, you're mine)
Lipstick on my collar, show 'em you ain't no hobby, my baby (oh)
You're the one who gets it all the time, ooh-ooh (I wanna, wanna say it one more time)
Come and put your lipstick on my neck and my body, my baby
Just to show these bitches that you're mine, ooh-ooh
Lipstick on my collar, show 'em you ain't no hobby, my baby
You're the one who gets it all the time