Bail me out❤

Thanks to @Taygay13 for the request! Idk about this one tho, it might be kinda bad...

Sabrina's Pov

I was at the studio, recording songs for my new album. I was in a great mood because it had taken a while to get this song to be good, but we finally found the missing puzzle piece. It was a great day, in fewer words I guess. Or at least, it was. Basically right as we finished recording, my phone rang from my pocket. I picked it up. People knew not to call me while I was at the studio. I saw on the screen that it was my friend Y/n. We had been close friends since I was a kid acting on Disney channel. We met on the set of Girl Meets World, she was on a different show and we became close. She was always the one to help me when I had relationship issues, and she could make me laugh without even trying. She was just too good for this earth. 

"Hello?" I answered, in a confused tone. She hated calling, she would only ever FaceTime or text. "L.A.P.D.  Hello ma'am. Is this Sabrina Carpenter?" What? LAPD? Why were the police calling me from Y/n's phone? "Yes, this is she. Why are you calling me from this number?" I hear a muffled noise, as if whoever I was on the phone with was talking to someone next to him. "Your friend Y/n Y/l/n has been arrested, for trespassing. She said to call this number for help." What!??? She was arrested? Trespassing? Okay, what is this other dimension and what has it done with my life? "Trespassing? Can I talk to her myself?" I ask, my voice shaky. "Yes, come down to the station and you can talk with her." I groan, knowing that I'd have to go to the station, right after we perfected the song. 

"Alright, I'll be there soon. Thank you." I said, hanging up and gathering my things. "Sabrina? Who was that? Where are you going?" Jack asks, looking utterly confused. "Look Jack, I have to go okay? I'll tell you later, it's a bit urgent." He nods and lets me go as I scramble out the door, running to my car and getting in. I speed down to the police station and open the door with a whoosh as I get there, heads turning to see me. I hear a few gasps, as expected, I am famous. But I brush those off and Immediately go to the front desk. "hello dear, what can I help you with?" Says an woman slightly older than me, maybe 40. I sigh, a bit out of breath. "I'm looking to speak with Y/n Y/l/n? She was brought in for trespassing." I wince at the last part, still wondering what really happened. "Ah, of course. It's just down that hallway and to the left. Are you her friend? Because visiting is for family and loved ones only, I'm sorry." The gears in my head turned, trying to think of a way to talk to her. I couldn't really pass as her sister, or her mom. Maybe an aunt? no... "I'm her girlfriend." I blurt out, not sure what I was saying at this point.

The lady grins and nods, directing me to the call stations. I sit down on one side of the glass and ask for her to be brought out to me. I see some guards guiding her out, holding her arms. She was wearing a white and black striped jumpsuit, and the numbers covering one side of her chest were surprisingly the last few digits of my phone number. Her Y/h/c hair was messy, and her face and neck were a bit dirty. Although, she still looked really good, a bit sexy even... no. Sabrina, you aren't her real girlfriend, don't think those things! I swallowed as she sat down on the other side of the glass, flashing me a sheepish grin. I raised an eyebrow at her, and put my hand against the glass. She puts hers against mine, the only thing between us a thin layer of glass. 

"hey." She says, bring the phone up to her ear. "Don't 'hey' me, Y/n. Care to tell me why you're in jail right now?" She looks down, a slight flush covering her cheeks as she mumbles something into the phone. "Huh? What did you say?" I ask, making her look back up at me. "Uh... I trespassed. But it wasn't my fault! My sister texted me her new address, and told me that I should come over and see the house. So, I drove over there, but she must have gotten a number wrong, because next thing I know I'm opening the door and walking around a random man's house!... I'm sorry." I sighed, shaking my head a bit. "Y/n, you need to be more careful. But, I understand that It really wasn't your fault. I'll pay your bail okay, and then we can get out of here." Her eyes widen and she shakes her head vigorously, refusing. "No! I don't want you to have to do that for me... it's just that I called you because I don't have anyone else's number memorized." I chuckled a bit and blushed. She really remembered my number but nobody else's? That was kinda... sweet, and cute. I brushed those thoughts and put a finger up, signalling that I would be right back. I walked back out and paid her bail, setting her free. 

I saw her giving back her jumpsuit and I grinned. "So, we good to go my little trespasser?" I teased, causing her to roll her eyes. "yes, yes I am. Let's forget that this ever happened, okay?" I grinned and laughed, "No way! I'm gonna tell this story to everyone. The great Y/n Y/l/n had to be bailed out of jail by lil old me. haha!" She grimaced and opened the passenger door to my car, getting in. I slipped into the drivers side and drove to a diner near here. We went in, her opening the door for me. "Ooh, what a gentleman." I said in a joking tone, although she winked at me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Why yes madam, yes I am." She said in a funny posh British accent. I unintentionally blushed and giggled, looking away, trying to hide my face. We sat down at a table and ordered. The waiter must have messed up though, because we ordered two milkshakes, but she only brought one. "Guess we're sharing." I said, the thought of us sharing a milkshake a bit enticing. Y/n put two straws in and we started chatting a bit. 

When we had finished our meal we walked out back to my car. I tripped over a crack in the empty parking lot and Y/n threw her arms around me, catching me in a bit of a dip. She chuckled as my face turned a darker shade of red then before. "S-sorry..." I said, standing back up. Her arms stayed around my waist though, and mine didn't budge from her neck. I looked up at her eyes and noticed her staring down at my lips. I felt a shiver run down my spine and her bright Y/e/c eyes flashed back up to mine. "H-hi..." I said, my brain short-circuting as she leaned down. My eyes fluttered shut as our lips connected, moving in perfect timing. She tasted like strawberries, and I smiled at that. We pulled away, breathing a bit heavy. She scratched the back of her neck, blushing too. "Sorry, I know you're straight, and I don't wanna ruin what we have, but I just couldn't help myself-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers again. She calmed down as I pulled away, eyes wide. 

"Who said I'm straight?"