Flashes of the future

This is not a typical end as we are used to seeing in other books. I wanted this book to end on a futuristic note and not a "the end" note.
But but but, you'll get your desired scenes like proposal and wedding in bonus chapters in the future don't worry :)

Before you guys read the chapter, I just want to say that this book has impacted me a lot. It has helped me grow a lot, not only as a writer as a person itself. Because when I started this book, I never knew it would come to the hype that it has right now, like I never expected more than 100 people to read my book letter alone having upto 1K votes in some chapters.

Again, as I mentioned before, I did not start this book or continued this book in terms of having readers to vote and to comment on it. I just like to read your guys comments and love to see how you adore the book and hence I asked you to do that, but this book being on this platform is not just storytelling, but rather a great achievement of mine that I don't think anybody will know because I will remain anonymous.

At the end of the day to all the people who stayed and all the people who love this book and love my work, thank you so so so much for being a part of this book and this journey, even though of a few months, it will remain a part of my life that I don't know if I'll be able to tell many people, but would have a great impact on myself and my future because there will be a fantasyland imagines author somewhere staying in Wattpad, who's characters will remain in peoples heart and all credit for that goes to you guys.!

Thank you so much for being a part of this book, and I love you so much  ❤️

—————————————————————————

Ten days had passed since the life-changing events that had brought both pain and relief to their lives. The world had seemingly returned to its normal rhythm, but for Shivansh, Keya, Dev, and Suhana, everything had subtly changed. Life had taken on a different meaning, filled with deeper appreciation, softer moments, and unspoken connections.

Shivansh hadn't left Keya's side since that fateful night. He spent every moment he could with her, whether at the hospital or now at home, where she was recovering. Keya was still weak, but the color had returned to her cheeks, and her spirit was slowly returning as well. She sat on the bed, propped up by soft pillows, a book in her hand, though she wasn't really reading. Shivansh, on the other hand, was seated beside her, pretending to be working on his laptop, but every so often, his eyes would drift to her, checking to make sure she was comfortable, that she wasn't in any pain.

"Are you going to keep staring at me like that?" Keya teased, catching him mid-glance.

Shivansh smiled, a rare, soft smile that was reserved only for her. "I'm just making sure my Grace is okay."

Keya rolled her eyes, though her smile gave away how much she loved his protectiveness. "I'm okay, Ansh. You don't have to worry so much."

"Too bad," he replied, leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Worrying is my full-time job now."

She laughed softly, wincing a little as her side still ached from the wound. Shivansh immediately noticed and leaned in, his face full of concern. "Are you in pain? Do you need something?"

"I'm fine, Ansh," Keya reassured him, her hand covering his to calm him down. "I'm healing."

But for Shivansh, seeing her like this—bruised, bandaged, and still recovering—was a constant reminder of how close he had come to losing her. He couldn't help but hover around, ensuring every little thing was perfect for her. From making sure she ate enough to adjusting her pillows and wrapping her in blankets, he was her shadow, and Keya wouldn't have it any other way.