Loving her

My cute little (sorry but ghadu) babies, I did not betray you! I informed I won't post yesterday 😭

2 chapters dene wali thi aaj main but nahi dungi ab kal hi milega last chapter 👍🏻

—————————————————————————

Shivansh stepped into the house, his mind still clouded with the weight of what he had just done. The adrenaline from the fight had worn off, and all that remained was an unbearable heaviness in his chest. His blood-stained clothes clung to him uncomfortably, and the sight of his own reflection in the hallway mirror, smeared with Ayush's blood, made him feel hollow.

Without a word, he headed to his bedroom to change, wanting to rid himself of the filth and violence. The house was eerily quiet, amplifying the turmoil in his head. As he walked past the dressing table, his eyes fell on a few of Keya's things—a small perfume bottle, a pair of earrings, her hairbrush. For a moment, he stopped, staring at them. Each item felt like a piece of her, left behind in this room, as if she was still here, safe and sound.

He swallowed hard and moved into the closet. Inside, he saw her suitcase. The sight of it hit him like a punch to the gut—her things, how she lefr scattered to come back and arrange it latee. The mere thought of how close he had come to losing her sent a shiver down his spine. He could still see her face, pale and lifeless, as they rushed to the hospital.

After quickly changing into a clean shirt, Shivansh sat on the edge of the bed. His eyes wandered to the bedside table, where something glimmered softly in the dim light—his locket that fate had given Keya. She always wore it but it had fell when she was taken and probably someone from the staff put it in his room. His fingers reached for it instinctively, and as he held it in his hand, memories of their moments together flooded his mind.

He clutched the locket tightly, his chest tightening with the overwhelming fear he had buried deep within. He was on the verge of slipping back into that dark, sinking place where all he could feel was loss, where all he could see was Keya lying motionless, her body bleeding in his arms.

Just then, his phone rang.

It was Armaan. For a split second, panic surged through Shivansh, but then Armaan's voice cut through the silence.

"Shiv... she- keya— she's awake."

The words hit him like a lifeline. Shivansh blinked, his grip on the locket loosening as he processed the news.

Keya was awake.

Without wasting another second, he shot up from the bed, his heart pounding. The sadness that had threatened to consume him just moments before dissipated as a surge of hope and relief rushed through him.

"I'm coming Grace" he whispered under his breath, already heading for the door.

—-

Shivansh drove faster than he ever had in his life, his hands gripping the steering wheel with white-knuckled intensity. The road blurred past him, his mind solely focused on one thing—Keya.