Love and War

Get your popcorns ready loves.

——————————

It's midnight, and 100 kilometers away from Jaipur, in a quiet, desolate village, the atmosphere is charged with an unnatural intensity. The sky rumbles with an eerie thunder, as if the weather itself has sensed the storm brewing in Shivansh's head. The air is thick with tension, mirroring the rage that courses through him.

Shivansh stands alone, leaning against the door of his car, a cigarette between his fingers. He hadn't touched a cigarette since he met Keya, his promise to her always in the forefront of his mind. But tonight is different.

Tonight, the rage and need for retribution have overridden his resolve. He takes a deep drag, the smoke curling around him like a sinister mist, blending with the darkness that surrounds the abandoned warehouse in front of him.

From within the warehouse, faint screams can be heard, desperate and pleading to be released. The sound is muffled by the thick walls but not completely drowned out by the thunder that cracks ominously above. Shivansh's expression remains stoic, his eyes cold and unyielding as he listens to the cries. They are nothing but noise to him now, background to his burning anger.

The warehouse looms in the darkness, its dilapidated structure adding to the grim scene. Inside, Ayush Goyal is bound and beaten, his voice hoarse from screaming. He pleads for mercy, but Shivansh ignores him, his thoughts consumed by the pain and fear Ayush had inflicted on Keya. Each cry from Ayush only serves to fuel Shivansh's resolve, a reminder of the justice he is exacting tonight.

The cigarette burns low, and Shivansh flicks it away, the ember glowing briefly before being swallowed by the darkness. He pushes off the car, his movements deliberate and controlled. As he strides toward the warehouse, the thunder grows louder, as if echoing his footsteps.

Inside the warehouse, Ayush's screams falter as the door creaks open. Shivansh steps into the dimly lit space, his presence dominating the room. Ayush's eyes widen with fear as he sees Shivansh approach, the cold fury in his eyes unmistakable.

Shivansh's voice is calm, almost eerily so, as he speaks. "You thought you could get away with what you did to her," he says, his tone low and dangerous. "You were wrong."

As Shivansh steps inside the warehouse, Ayush's eyes, wide with fear and confusion, lock onto him. His voice trembles as he asks, "You are doing this to me.. for what? That girl???"

Shivansh's gaze is icy and unyielding. He takes a step closer, and his voice echoes through the cavernous space, each word dripping with menace. "You dared to touch my Keya," he says, his tone cold and measured. "Harming her is an open war challenge to me."

Ayush shudders, the weight of Shivansh's words settling over him like a death sentence. Shivansh's eyes burn with an intensity that leaves no room for doubt—this is a man driven by love and fury, a dangerous combination.

"You think you can get away with hurting her?" Shivansh continues, his voice rising slightly. "You think you can destroy her life and walk away unscathed? You have no idea what you've unleashed."

He circles Ayush slowly, like a predator sizing up its prey. Ayush whimpers, his bravado shattered. "Please... we are old business acquaintance—"

"Silence," Shivansh snaps, his voice reverberating through the warehouse. "Your excuses mean nothing to me. You took advantage of an innocent girl, tried to ruin her for your own gain. You don't deserve mercy."

Ayush's pleas turn into incoherent babbling as Shivansh steps closer, his presence overwhelming. "Keya is the reason I breathe. The reason I wake up each day and the purpose of my damn existence now. You thought you could shatter her spirit, but all you've done is strengthen my resolve to protect her."