| Freaky Friday |

Let's see.

Where do I begin?

You know when a person slides into a coma but the body is still active? So imagine you go through a similar situation but the only difference is a demon is practically possessing your body. I black out and when I wake up, multiple relationships that I hold dear to me are severed, or I lost my job.

This time was different.

I woke up to find a stranger sleeping next to me who claims to be my wife, my sisters hate me and a person who I considered my best friend couldn't stand the sight of me. I wondered what I did to them, or to be precise, what he did to them. I know it's probably something twisted to make them act this way and I couldn't help but feel like a pariah among my own family.

I am living with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), a complex psychological condition characterized by the presence of two or more distinct identities or personality states (alters) within my psyche. These alters manifest as a result of dissociative amnesia, depersonalization, and derealization, which serve as coping mechanisms in response to traumatic stressors.

My alters exhibit different levels of awareness, memory, and executive control, often resulting in identity switching and co-consciousness. This fragmentation of my identity is thought to be a result of failed integration of my personality, likely stemming from adverse childhood experiences.

Overall, I'm familiar with Fahri, who is the mastermind behind everything. He is the projection of all the fears, trauma and anger of Mahmoud's mind. He's the sick and twisted one of the alters.

Mehmet, the overly emotional one. Whenever you see me looking utterly devastated and downcast, that's Mehmet. He's overly sensitive and a simple action or word can determine his whole mood.

Fuat, is a ladies man or in other keywords, a man whore. Jamila would probably dislike him for that. As soon as he gains control, he drives himself to the nearest whore house or get an escort nearby. He's the alter I'm close to and we have a situation known as co - consciousness. This is a situation where we share each other's memories and feelings. And he was the one that made a move on Khadija on my step moms wedding because like I said in the beginning, he's a man whore.

Nur, is the only woman amongst the alters. There were times I woke up to find my whole room remodeled into a makeup studio, my skin feeling stingy from all the waxes there is, and my toes and fingernails painted white.

Yeah, that's all me.

It's now from an Omniscient Point of View.

"When did we get married?" Mahmoud quirked his brow as he dragged one of the chairs placed in their room's balcony giving the perfect view of the sunrise where Jamila was already indulging her breakfast dressed in only a robe, her hair wet.

"Like six months ago." Jamila chirped licking the maple syrup off her finger causing the diamond ring on her finger to glare under the sun.

"I'm guessing that's from me." Mahmoud took his seat jerking his chin toward Jamila's ring finger causing her to glance at it before nodding her head.

"You gave it to me on our honeymoon." Jamila raised her eyes to meet his.

"You seem to be taking it well." Mahmoud squinted his eyes at her accusingly, in efforts to call her bluff.

"You did warn me about it." Jamila shrugged her shoulders coolly.

"So you're okay with your husband forgetting about you?" Mahmoud quirked a brow, a distrusting look on his face that gave away everything he was feeling at the moment.