Birthday Almost Bash

Two months later.

Jasmine.

It's my birthday ! I'm finally turning 17 today I am so happy today. I just hope that Mendencess brings me a present or something for my birthday.
I'm inviting all of my friends to my seventeen birthday bash.

My phone rang and it was my mom. She haven't called in 6 months now she wanna call me on my birthday.

I answered on the second ring. "Hello" I answered.

"Hey Jasmine, Happy Birthday. I'm sorry about me getting mad at you about your pregnancy. I didn't want this to happen to you. I love you" she said.

A tear fell out of my eye. "I love you too" I said back.

"Ok, bye " she said.

"Bye" I said back.

Me and my mom always argue with each other, I can't ignore her my whole life her grandson is growing inside of me and I can't keep my son away from his grandmother.

Mendencess.

It's Jasmine birthday and she is turning 17 years old today. I gotta go buy her something for her birthday. Plus, her party is tonight at a club everybody gonna be there. Erica been blowing up my phone all morning today. Like girl can you give a man a break dang.

I answered on the third ring. "Hello ?"
"Boi, where have you been for the past 2 weeks ?"

"With my baby mama"

"Mendencess come over tonight" she whined.

"I can't. It's Jasmine's birthday and I'm going to her party tonight"

"Whatever" she said with an attitude.

"You gonna stop disrespecting Jasmine !" I yelled.

"Oh I'm disrespecting Jasmine. But you wasn't thinking about her when we was having sex !" she shot back.

"Whatever girl" I said as I hung up on her.

Erica.

I know, his bitch ass did not just hang up on me. Now you care about Jasmine all of sudden ? But when we was sleeping together you wasn't even thinking about her at the time.

I called up my friend Nicole so we can spill some tea.

"Hey bitch" I yelled in excitement.

"Hey Erica" she chuckled.

"Ok Nicole, I need to spill some tea to you girl" I told her.

She signed. "Spill" she said.

"Ok, so Mendencess is acting like he's a good guy to Jasmine all of the sudden. And he just disses me for his baby mama. Like he wasn't even thinking about her when we was having sex for almost 6 months." I explained.

"He's gonna come back to you" she said.

"I know. I'm gonna show up at Jasmine's party tonight and your coming with me" I told her.

"Ok"

.

.

.

Jasmine.

My baby bump is getting big for 6 months.

"Hey there my little prince. I'm your mommy and I can't wait to see you" I said to my belly.

Mendencess walked in on me looking at my baby bump.

"Who are you talking to ?" he asked.

"My son" I told him softly.