I'm so over you

Mendencess.

Jasmine said yes ! I love Jasmine with all my heart, but I know sooner or later that I gotta tell Jasmine the truth even tho it's gonna hurt her. Even if I tell her she'll feel very hurt and leave me.

My mom and Dad came back from their business trip, I gotta tell my parents that I got my girlfriend pregnant.

I heard a knock at the door, I got up and opened the door.

"Hi mom, hi Dad" I said giving my mom and dad a hug.

"Hi sweetie, how you been ?" she asked as she sat on the couch, next to my dad.

I signed heavily. "Good, but I gotta tell y'all something" I told my parents.

My mom had a worried look on her face. "Well what is it Mendencess ?" she asked.

"Oh my gosh" I mumbled. "I got my Girlfriend pregnant" I told them.

"Mendencess, you told me that you proposed to her but you didn't tell me that she was PREGNANT !" my mom exclaimed. She got up and ran upstairs.

I signed in disappointment.

"I'm so sorry Dad" I apologize.

He got up and sat next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Son, it's okay. I did the same thing when I was your age. My ex girlfriend name was Nia, I got her pregnant and I was supposed to have a baby girl, but she had a miscarriage." he explained.

"That's tough" I said, shaking my head.

"Do Jasmine mom know about her pregnancy ?" he asked.

"Yea" I told him.

"Ok" he said.

I heard my mom crying upstairs.

"Don't worry she'll be fine" my Dad told me, going upstairs to check on mom.

.

.

.

Jasmine.

I went back home to check on my mom and my sister Cyn, it's been 6 months since I've been back home.

I knocked on the door.

"Anyone home ?" I shouted, repeatedly knocking on the door.

"Hold on" Cyn said.

Cyn opened the door and I greeted her with a hug.

"Hey sis" I said.

"Hey Jasmine, your belly is big" she said sounding surprised .

"I know, I'm pregnant" I told her.

"Like I don't know what a pregnant stomach look like" she said sarcastically.

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

My mom came down stairs, looking directly at me.

"Well it looks like you two need some privacy" Cyn said, going upstairs.

"Hey Jasmine, how are you ?"Mom said, greeting me with a hug as we both sat on the couch.

"Good, and guess what ? I'm engaged" I exclaimed.

"Oh" she said dryly.

My smiled faded away. "You don't sound happy" I told her.

"Jasmine, I don't think that Mendencess is faithful to you" she said.

I signed heavily and rolled my eyes.

"Here we go again" I said getting annoyed. "Why all of the sudden you hate Mendencess ?" I asked.