It's over

Jasmine.

I moved back with my mom and I feel stupid for not believing my mom, Mendencess kept this secret from me for six months. I don't even wanna talk to Mendencess, he's been blowing up my phone all night and today.

My mom came in my room to check on me.

"You ok Jasmine ?" she asked as she sat on my bed.

"No I'm not okay, Mendencess been sleeping with that bitch Erica for six months and I'm carrying his baby. I shouldn't be dealing with this right now." I cried, as my mom pulled me in a hug.

"it's gonna be alright" she whispered in my ear.

"I hope so" I whispered, wiping my tears.

I heard knocking on the front door, I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey" Mendencess said.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked rolling my eyes.

He brushed past me and sat on the couch. "I'm here to talk" he said.

"About ?" I dragged.

"Us" he replied.

"There's no us no more Mendencess" I said, shaking my head.

"Ok Jasmine,I fucked up. But at least give me a chance, I want us to be a family with our baby Jayden" he confessed.

"Why should I give you a chance ?" I asked him.

"Because I love you and I want us to be a family with our baby" he said.

"I gave you enough chances, if you loved me you wouldn't sleep with that bitch behind my fucking back !" I yelled getting emotional.

"I stopped messing with her !" he yelled.

I signed. "Mendencess I don't care if you stopped messing with her, I still feel betrayed by you and you know what's messed up you broke my heart, and I loved you." I told him, wiping my tears.

He brushed his face. "I'm sorry" he apologized.

"I accept your apology but we can't be together no more" I said.

"Ok, I should get going" he said simply,ending the conversation. I walked him to the door.

"Bye" I said.

"Bye" Mendencess said, getting into his car.

Man, that was a tough conversation I love Mendencess but we're done I'm moving on, if he wanted us to be a family he wouldn't even go out and cheat on me.

.

.

.

Mendencess.

Losing Jasmine was tough I couldn't even stop thinking about her, I love that girl but I gotta clean up my act and stop messing with these hoes out here. It's bitter sweet that me and Jas are done but it's maybe for the best, I want her to be happy and find some guy that will treat her right, but I will always love her.

I pulled up at my boy Xavier house and I need to relieve some stress.

I banged on the door "Yo Xavier, open the door" I shouted so he can hear me.

"Hold on bruh" he said unlocking the door.

I dapped Xavier up coming in his house. "Wassup mane" I said.

"Nun much, I'm still doing me" he chuckled.

"Ard umm...Let me get a blunt" I told him.

"Ard decess, what flavor ?" he asked.

"Give me pineapple" I told him.

Xavier handed me a blunt, I lit it up and puffed it.

"Man I fucked up big time" I said, blowing out the smoke from my blunt.

"What's going on with you and Jasmine bruh ?" he asked.

"We broke up" I told him.

"Y'all will get back together" he said simply.

"Naw man, we're done like for real" I told him.

He looked surprised.

"U lying" he said.

I nodded my head no.

"Damn and y'all have a baby on the way" he said.

"I was cheating on Jas with her ex friend Erica" I admitted.

"WTF ? Why you hooking up with that thirsty hoe !" he exclaimed.

"I was stupid Xavier" I said.

"No, you wasn't stupid you was dum Mendencess" he told me, giving me the look.

I inhaled my blunt and blew out. "I gotta stop doing this to her" I told myself.

.

.

.

Cyn.

Me and A.J was at his house working on our homework and he was helping me with my homework, he is so sweet.

"You look cute, when you concentrate" I complimented A.J.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks Bae" he said, giving me a kiss.

I smirked. "Your welcome bae" I said back.

"So A.J since finals is next week and school is almost over, we should go to the beach together" I suggested.

"Ard I'm in" he said cheesing.

I leaned over and gave him a peck on his lips.

Me and A.J are gonna be together until we're adults I know it, I love him so much.

.

.

.

Jasmine.

I'm at the mall shopping for my baby with Kim and Tiara.

"I'm sorry about what happened between you and Mendencess" Kim apologize.

"He cheated on me with Erica and now he feels stupid about what he had done to our relationship" I explained.

"Girl don't worry about that hoe, she was subbing me on twitter talk all this shit. When I see her I'm gonna beat her ass" Kim said sternly.

I flipped my hair. "Girl your to much" I chuckled.

"I know" Kim said as she flipped her hair.

Me and Mendencess are done I gotta find happiness in my life and someone who is faithful me, I will never stop loving Mendencess but I think that it's the best that we're separated. And we have a baby on our way I wouldn't want my baby to see his parents arguing and growing up in an unhappy environment. I want my child to see both of his parents together and happy but now it can't happen.