Cast

Here are the main cast members of the story " Best Mistake".

Jasmine: She's a good person was in a relationship with Mendencess since they we're thirteen years old. Had Jayden at Seventeen and is married to Kevin.

Mendencess: He's not the worst boyfriend, he loved Jasmine but he couldn't stop his dirty ways with Erica even tho he wanted too. Mendencess is a cute guy and is the guy that all the girls want. He wasn't a player or anything.

Cyn: A teenage girl who still have a lot of growing up to do. In love with A.J and is a fighter. She's pretty light-skinned and have her ways.

Erica: A jealous bitch who always wanted Mendencess but couldn't have him because of Jasmine. When they broke up she decided to sleep with Mendencess knowing that he was intoxicated and has a girlfriend. Was also friends with Jasmine, Tiara and Kim.

Tiara: A good loving friend to Jasmine and Kim. Smart, beautiful and caring. Always having her friends back giving them the best advice with their situations.

Kim: A ride or die friend, pretty, fighter, and firecracker. Kim doesn't like Erica anymore and never will again. She's crazy when it comes to a fighting situation between her and someone else. But she's kind and sweet.

A.J: Cyn's boyfriend. Sexy ,cute and a freak. Basketball player and a fighter when it comes to a crazy situation.

Kevin: A Miami Heat basketball player loves Jasmine and sexy. Got money and a nice condo. Usually travels a lot for his games.

Jayden: An adorable Lil boy son of Jasmine and Mendencess.