The Ring

Erica.

I'm so heated right now nobody wasn't even talking to Kim, she wanna jump in the conversation between me and Jasmine. Next time I see Kim I'm gonna stomp her face in. I should of told Jasmine what's been going on between me and Mendencess, but she'll find out soon.

.

.

.

Jasmine.

Mendencess is driving us home, I'm so happy that Mendencess been there for me. But, I still don't know why Erica came to my party.

"We're here" Mendencess said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ok" I said, getting out of the car.

I was walking to the door, but Mendencess grabbed my hand.

"Come here" he said.

I walked over to him.

"Jasmine, we known each other since we was thirteen, I've been there for you through good times and bad times. Even tho we argue, break up and makeup. I wanna make sure that we never break up again when I call you my wife." he said smiling at me.

I was shaking and getting emotional at the same time. Mendencess got down on one knee, went into his pocket and grabbed a ring. He took my hand and held it.

"Oh my gosh" I said softly.

"Jasmine, will you marry me ?" he asked, looking deeply in my eyes.

"Yes Mendencess, yes" I told him, starting to cry tears of joy.

Mendencess slid the ring on my finger, gave me a big hug and a kiss. I was looking at my ring, smiling at it and smiled at Mendencess. I can't wait to marry the love of my life.

I know that the chapter was short but the next chapter will be longer.

Are you happy that Mendencess proposed to Jasmine ?

Will their engagement last ?

Comment & Vote, Share to other watts out there.