🎓:I came, I saw, I left

~🎬~

Author pov:

Different day, same shit. Kim Suhyun thought as she was sitting on her seat, watching as the class was being a chaos like everyday.

Vamos I know that you want it💥Boom💥Chaos we so catastrophic- sorry, So where were we? 

She was so lost in her thoughts that she flinched when A certain someone tried getting her attention. "The fuck bro-"

"Geez, You know I didn't meant to scare you" Hyunjin exclaimed, Having a big smile on his face.

Suhyun noticed his smile, making her lips twitched in a smile too. "What are you so happy about?" She asked the brown-haired male who was sitting right behind her. 

"What, Girl? Can't I smile now." Hyunjin joked sassily with a chuckle.

Soon they were interrupted when the teacher walked inside the class. The chaos immediately  fell silence like they weren't shouting 143 seconds ago, The most normal class. The Maths teacher started explaining, her voice was like sugar making half of the class fall asleep.

Suhyun was the only one paying attention, cause she wants good marks this time and make her parents feel proud of her. 'tch, I hate maths, how do one even understand it? Kim Suhyun Focus you need SOME  good marks so your parents won't think low of you-' Suhyun's thoughts were interrupted when the bell rang signalling the end of the lecture. The students groaned, not wanting to study the next subject- English. which Suhyun hated so much, she would study Maths whole day instead of English.

~⌛~

Students rushed out of the class as the bell rang, immediately going to the cafeteria. Suhyun didn't really felt like eating so, Instead she went to the rooftop, her footsteps making a soft noise as she walked upstairs. As she reached the rooftop, she put her hand on the door knob and opened it, only to see A Minho sitting on the edge. Minho looked at her in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" The Ravenette questioned looking at the Brown-haired male.

[If anyone doesn't knows- Ravenette- a person with black hair
(Who in this story is Kim Suhyun), Brunette- a person with brown hair(Minho)]

The Brunette stared at her before he spoke. "I could ask you the same, you know?" 

The shorter Female just rolled her eyes, Muttered something under her breath and choose to ignore his question, then walked towards the edge, sitting there Leaving a comfortable distance between them. Suhyun looked ahead her enjoying the peaceful view, after a moment she spoke up, not looking at the male. "Why are you here? thought you'd be busy with your Friends"

Minho looked at her. "Just enjoying the peaceful view, Not that you'd understand. Besides, you already spoiled the peaceful view and why do you care anyways?"

"Bro- why you saying hundred things all together, And it's not like I care I'm just curious that you are not with your friends today" She replied looking at him.

"Yeah, whatever you say, Now tell me what are you doing here?"

"I was just not hungry, I guess"

They sat there in cold for some time, in the moment of peace and Awkward silence between them because that's the only time they are not glaring or getting on each other's throat, maybe they both wanted to clear their mind, who knows. The so-called peace only lasted until the bell rang signaling lunch time is over.

Suhyun got up first, the shorter then dusted her clothes and looked at Minho who was still sitting there looking ahead of him, lost in thoughts. Suhyun wanted to say something but nothing came out of her mouth so she just turned and headed to her class.

~~~⌛~~~

As the last bell rung all the students rushed out of the class like Zoo Animals. Suhyun grabbed her bag, swinging it on her shoulder as she was walking out of the class with Hyunjin Hyerin popped out of nowhere. Making the drama llama flinch, he placed a hand on his heart. "Yeri, You literally gave me a heart attack!"

Hyerin side-eyed him "Shut up, llama I'm not here for you anyway"

Hyunjin mocked offense "I have so mean friends! You didn't come for me, how mean"

The brown-haired female just rolled her eyes and turned to third-wheeler- I mean Suhyun.

"Hey, baby I missed you." Hyerin said taking Suhyun's hands in her. Suhyun replied "I missed you too!" the two best friends swinged their hands together.

Hyunjin just made a disgusted face, used to their antics and asked "Didn't you two met each other in the morning?"  

"Shut up" The two shorter just ignored his questions and started walking arm in arm. "Hey! Hey! hey! wait for me-" Hyunjin shouted from back and run behind them. "So..how was your day, yeri?" the taller asked once he caught up to them.

[Remember- Yeri- Hyerin, Jinnie- Hyunjin, Suhi or Yunnie- Suhyun, Lixie or Lix- Felix, Minnie- Seungmin, Min- Minho, Binnie or Bin- Changbin, Channie- Chan, Innie- Jeongin, Hannie or Jisungie- Han]

"Why should I tell you?"

"What do you mean? You are my friend!" He whined

"Who said I'm your friend!"

"You meanie." he pouted.

"Thank you my pleasure."

Suhyun finally spoke up with a giggle. "You guys fight a like old married couple"

"No we are not!" Hyerin and Hyunjin shouted together.

"Whatever you say" the raven-haired teased them.

"Anyway's do you know, Felix is throwing a party this week?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes" "No" The both female looked at eachother. "what? Felix didn't told me." Hyerin whined and spoke up again "Jinnie, Remind me to kill that chicken later."

"Yes, Ma'am." The taller replied and did the two finger salute.

Suhyun laughed and said "He must have forgotten." 

"Hey, Suhyun Why are you being so quiet today?" Hyunjin being the observer said.

"I'm Quiet everyday." The ravenette replied.

"No, you are not you are usually cheerful." Hyerin added.

Suhyun defended herself. "How can I speak when you guys are talking non-stop"

Hyunjin and hyerin just chuckled, then Hyunjin replied "Sorry, next time we will give you a chance to speak too, Happy?"

"Yes, very" Suhyun replied with a chuckle and continued walking with them

~🎬~

990 words is enough I think, Boring chapter but wait until the next chapters come you will find fun.

Previous chapter's answer: An Egg

Today's riddle
What month of the year has 28 days?