Chapter 26

{ unedited }

Alex's POV

I wrapped my fingers around my throbbing c.ock, gently stroking it as my other hand cupped my balls. "Fuck," I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut. I began to pick up the pace, both hands squeezing harder.

All I could see when I closed my eyes was her, and the way her ass looked when she walked or bent over to pick up papers, and the way her shirts or dresses would sometimes show more cleavage than usual, and the way her plump lips would curve into a smile or smirk when I spoke.

I know she isn't a virgin, but I can tell she hadngsn't been with a lot of guys. She must be so responsive to touch, since she already is to speech; just the fewest words can set her ablaze.

What I would give to see her bent over in front of me, taking every inch as I take it nice and slow, teasing her. I want to explore her body, learning what only her lovers know. She probably tastes so sweet, and being able to look up and see her watching me as I devour her would make things even sweeter.

I began to go faster, needing to add more lube so I didn't hurt myself. I rubbed my pulsing head with my thumb, knowing it was probably bright red and waiting for my release. I could feel my orgasm building, the intensity higher than usual. I could feel the hot fluid begin to cover my fingers and I involuntarily thrusted my hips, letting out a loud groan as I finally reached my high. More and more c.um poured from my still painfully hard c.ock and I was thankful when I felt myself start to relax. I laid back on my bed, keeping my - now sticky - hand in place while the other picked up my phone and began to dial her number.

Anastasia's POV

I came into the office early this morning to take care of some files Alex had emailed me. He told me they were important and sounded quite panicky on the phone last night. I can't even imagine the stress that poor man is under...

When he arrived at the office he looked flustered and nervous, and didn't bother saying hello as he passed my office, nor did he return my greeting when I went to visit him and deliver his morning coffee.

"Alex," I said cautiously as he typed away at his computer, "are you alright?"

"I'm fine," he finally spoke.

"Are you sure? You seem like someth-"

"I said I'm fine," he yelled, slamming his fist on his desk. "Now please, stop bothering me and do your job."

I could feel the eyes of passing employees as they watched our debacle, and embarrassment was quickly replaced with anger. "No offense, sir, but that is my job."

His eyes were burning with rage and I knew that after this I would probably get fired.

"I mean, you practically hired me to bother you. After all, I am your personal assistant." I turned and left his office, trying to walk as confidently as I could to mask my humility and the fact that I was deathly afraid of losing my job.

I finally reached my office and closed the door behind me, letting out a deep breath to try and calm my nerves that we're currently hyped up on adrenaline. Before I could sit down, my phone began to ring.

"Ana Ramos," I said shortly.

"Miss Ramos," Rachel said sweetly, "you have a call on line one."

"Thank you, Rachel." I breathed out again as I pressed the button for line one and then speaker phone. "This is Ana."

"I need to tell you something very important but you need to promise not to freak out." Becca sounded panicked but also excited and I wasn't sure if I should be worried or not.