Chapter 15

Sorry it took me so long to update !! This is a long chapter so hopefully that will makeup for it. Also, please vote before you read !! Thanks ! Ily guys !

---------------------------------------------

After Harry left, I walked back to the bedroom to retrieve my phone. I needed to talk to Rebecca. She would know what to do.

I grabbed my phone, only to see that Harry had texted me not too long ago.

Harry: Let me know if you decide to go anywhere -H xx

I didn't bother responding, but instead dialed Becca's number. It rang for what seemed like minutes before she answered.

"Hey," she said softly, knowing the reason I was calling.

"Hey."

"Is this about what was on the news?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "Becca I don't know if I can do this."

"Do what?"

"This whole Harry thing... It seems like instead of hiding, I'm throwing myself out in front of everyone. It's humiliating."

"Ana, darling, people love you. Everyone loves you."

"No they don't. You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"Name one person that doesn't like you."

I paused for a moment, trying to think of someone that didn't care for me. "Darcy Hammond."

"She doesn't like anyone so she doesn't count."

"Fuck you," I muttered.

"Exactly. You can't think of anyone."

I grumbled at the realization of her being right.

"Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. Instead of burying your head in the sand, enjoy yourself. It's not everyday that someone gets kissed by they're sexy, multi-billionare boyfriend at their college graduation."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"That's complete bullshit, yes he is."

"He told me that he doesn't do the girlfriend thing."

"I've seen the way he looks at you and if you try and tell me that he is not your boyfriend I will drive over there and kick your ass."

I laughed lightly at her comment. "Yeah, I guess he is my boyfriend."

"Damn right. Well I have to go. I have an interview today."

"Finally deciding not to live off of your parents anymore. I like it! Where is it?"

"It's for some therepy center downtown. One of the therepsist needs an assistant or something like that... His name is Dr. Ethan Matthews, and let me tell you, he is hot." There was a dreamy tone to her voice, almost like a high school crush sort of thing.

"Well then I won't keep you any longer. Good luck!"

"Thanks, babe. I'll call you when it's over."

I hung up the phone and decided to get dressed. I threw on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top with a thin long-sleeve button-up over it. As I tried to tame my wild mane of hair, I hopelessly gave up pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I really needed to find a job. I know that Harry said he would provide for me, but the chances of us lasting long-term was slim to none. We were so different, and sooner or later the difference would tear us apart.

I went into Harry's home office, and decided to do some job searching. As a literature major, I was interested in publishing and things like that, so I started with things like that. To my luck, a publishing company not too far from Harry's penthouse was looking for a PA, so I wasted no time at all in printing out my resume that I had prepared a few weeks ago.