Chapter 18

Before you read please go ahead and vote thank you ilysm

Lots of love xx

---------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

There are many beautiful things in this world, but nothing could compare to her beauty. Her smile could kill a man, and it did every time she smiled at me. The way her eyes would light up and small crinkles would form in the corners. Her lips stretched across her beautiful face she would press her tongue up against the back of her bright white teeth. Oh how I loved her smile...

***

"Hello darling," I said as I walked through the door, my d.ick suddenly hardening at the sight of her naked body waiting for me.

"How was your day?" she asked innocently, which only made me harder.

I sauntered over to her and lightly stroked her cheek, brushing a few strands of hair from her eyes. "It's much better now."

Her eyes shined brightly at my small display of affection. I was so thankful for her submissiveness. When she signed that contract, not only did she agree to give me her body, but her trust, which I can never repay. Her trust is the most important part in our relationship and without her, this is nothing; I am nothing.

I felt her small hands work on my belt to unfasten it, knowing what I wanted. "Yes baby girl," I practically moaned. "You know what daddy wants."

My painful erection stretched against my underwear as she pulled my dress pants down my long legs. I closed my eyes as I felt her small palm press against me. "Look at me Harry," she demanded. I was slightly shocked but did as she asked.

Her piercing blue eyes gazed up at mine as she gripped the hem of my underwear with her teeth and pulled down, allowing my length to slap against the bottom of my dress shirt.
"F.uck," I seethed as I felt her warm tongue press against the base of my hard c.ock. She ran her tongue up my length and sucked on the tip which was already red and swollen. "Don't tease daddy, Anastasia. Take me deeper."
I felt her small hand wrap around me as she attempted to take more of me. She never failed to impress me as she took almost my entire length.

"Yes baby," I groaned as I grip her hair and began thrusting into her sweet mouth. Small gags came from her as she squeezed her eyes closed. "F.uck, Anastasia. Take me."

Her tongue was smooth and her mouth was warm as I thrusted harder, causing her to grip my thighs. I felt my insides begin to churn and I squeezed my eyes closed as a wave of euphoria washed over my body, hot spurts of my c.um shooting into her mouth. I rested for a moment before pulling out and she gasped for breath, wanting to spit. "Don't f.ucking spit. You swallow what I give you."

She nodded and swallowed hard, wiping around her mouth with her delicate fingers.

"Sit on the couch," I demanded, pulling my pants back up.

She did as I said and I got down on my knees, pulling her legs up to rest on the couch. I was eye-level with the most sensitive part on her body, and when her cheeks green bright red, I knew she was embarrassed and wanted to pull a blanket over her. I wouldn't let her, though. I wanted to teach her not to be ashamed of her beautiful body.

"You are so beautiful, my dear Anastasia." I leaned in a quickly swept my tongue over her c.lit, causing her to writhe in pleasure. I grinned devilishly and sucked on the bundle of nerves, watching as she squirmed and moaned in front of me. She tried to close her legs around my head but my hands kept them in place.

"Harry," she breathed.

I could feel myself getting hard again at the way my name rolled off her sweet lips. I ran my tongue down to her center, relishing in her glory. I moved one of my hands from her thing and gently pushed one finger inside her, sucking on her c.lit once again.