Chapter 2

I couldn't stop thinking about the way Mr. Styles, er...Harry said my name. "Anastasia." It just seemed to roll off of his tongue in such a sweet, sexy way. I had been thinking about him non-stop for the past week and it was starting to get out of hand. I threw myself into work and school to try and get my mind off of him and it worked.

I saw a man flag me down from across the room and I quickly scurried over to him.

"I'm ready for the check," he said in a slightly stern voice.

"Are you sure there's nothing else I can get you? Would you like a to-go box?"
"I'm fine, thank you." He smiled politely and I returned a few moments later with his check.

"Hey, Ana." Caroline gestured for me to come see her so I did. "Table 6 needs a waitress."

I nodded and made my way to Table 6, not paying attention to who was sitting there. "Hi, my name is Ana and I'll be your server," I said pulling out my notepad. "What can I get for you to drink."

"Just a house beer will be fine."

I froze, recognizing the voice. I slowly looked up from my notepad to see Harry smiling at me. "Mr. Styles..." Shit. Why is he here?

"Didn't I tell you to call me Harry?"

My cheeks burned. "Oh, right. Harry. What are you doing here?"

"I'm getting something to eat, obviously." He gave me a smile of amusement.

"Right," I nodded. "I'll be back." I scurried off and to my other table. I picked up the check and rung up the meal. I then quickly grabbed Harry's beer and walked back to his table, dropping off the mans card along the way.

"Here you go."

"Thank you." Harry smiled at me and took a sip. "So how are you Anastasia."
What? "I'm good. Busy."

"I can see that. Would you like to sit?" He gestured to the empty booth across from him and it sounded almost like a challenge.

I thought for a moment. "I have to work. I get off at eight so maybe another time."

Harry arched an eyebrow. "I'll wait."
I opened my mouth to say something but quickly shut it before turning on my heel and walking away to wait on other tables. I could feel Harry's dark green eyes follow me the entire time and my cheeks burned. I rang up a table or two and collected my tips before returning to Mr. Intimidating. I took a deep breath, mustering up all of the courage I had.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes I am." Harry cleared his throat and I took out my notepad. "I will have the twelve ounce fillet minion cooked medium rare with a side of asparagus and French fries.

"Is that all?"

"A side of ranch for my fries."

"Anything else?"

"To take you home tonight."

I froze. "I have a car. That won't be necessary."

"I'll have one of my guys bring it to you in the morning."

I sighed. "Ok. I'll be back with another beer in a moment." I didn't know I had been holding my breath until I turned to walk away. Why does he have such an effect on me?

After turning in his order I grabbed another beer and gave it to Harry. "Thank you. Now, sit." His voice was stern and he looked serious.

"I don't think I-"

"Anastasia." It sounded like he was demanding me to sit down. I wasn't in the mood for an argument so I slid into the booth across from him and he smiled, revealing the dimples in each of his cheeks.