Part 5

AIDAN'S POV

I could lie down.

Watch her do that sexy walk towards me

Then let her step on me with her sexy military boots

And I could cum from just that.

Who am I talking about?

Our Drill Sergeant, Chase.

I didn't know her last name yet but if it came to it I would happily moan

"I'm cumming Sergeant Chase"

These thoughts came to my mind all the time ever since I saw her walk in our bay. She was so commanding, so scary, so ruthless it made me moist In more ways than sweating.

And she was so freaking Intelligent. I could see myself riding her strong ass body like a pony. My little crush turned into strong feelings the first time she found me at the lake.

The way Chase spoke to me and made me open up. The way she pushed me to be better. I loved my country but serving Sergeant Chase was becoming more of my dream.

I could be at her service all night and day long.

"All that over thinking is the reason why you missed those shots. Loosen up Private Black"

Ugh Alice.

"Burton walk away. You are disturbing me"

"So you think when you shoot during a battle, there are soldiers shooting in your direction, your soldiers shouting in distress,  Private down we need assistance and all the bombs going on. You think you need silence to make these shots?" Alice asked me, arms crossed over her chest.

I had nothing against Alice but why was she walking with Chase before she came here?.

Obviously I didn't want anybody near MY Sergeant.

"Burton, I can function just fine in that situation but this little session is my thinking time. I would appreciate if you just weren't here" The softness of my voice blurred to a stronger tone.

"Burton, let her practice. You already got your shots in isn't it?" It was...

Her.

The woman who made my knees go weak.

Chase.

"Yes Sergeant" Alice took off towards the bay.

I watched her dissappear then it clicked that I was alone with the woman I was definitely falling for, if not already in love with her. It was not an infatuation or my daddy issues.

I really just liked Sergeant Chase.

Her raspy voice.

Her control.

Her intelligence.

Her serious aura.

How fair she was.

Her daddy persona.

Then that gorgeous face with that sharp jaw, I was going mad.