Part 14

AIDAN

One

Two

Three

Four

I almost had teary eyes as I did my squats. So maybe I had a stupid unrealistic idea that the punishment could be something erotic like getting a spanking.

Sue me.

But everyone gets crazy ideas when their head is clouded by erotic thoughts about their Sergeant who looked like she could fuck me into next year.

Unfortunately, she gave me these horrible punishments in front of everyone. The least she could have done was letting me stay behind alone with her.

Maybe then she would have spanked me.

Why did I want that?

Well it was Sergeant Chase. My brain was foggy. I stopped a bit in a squat and turned around to spare a glare to the love of my life.

Her eyes were looking at...my ass.

Yes!!!!!

This wasn't so bad after all. I felt giddy and tried to do these squats in a sexy way.

Hopefully it looked sexy but knowing she was looking at my ass. That felt so good. I felt my face heating up and I since I was facing the class, I probably looked red like a bloated cooked fish.

I was winning either way. I dropped down to another squat sticking my ass lower hoping it pops out.

Then I took my time going back up. Dawn started giggling and I looked in her direction with a scrowl on my face.

"You have done more than 50 squats 12 squats ago"

My legs were kinda burning but this childish girl just ruined my show for Sergeant Chase. I huffed standing straight with wobbling legs. I turned around to Sergeant Chase who was now staring at me with dark eyes and the corner of her lips turned into a smirk watching me struggle with my shaky legs.

I huffed.

"All done Sergeant" I spoke kinda breathless.

"You can sit. All the cards are finished. You can go to lunch everyone. See you at the shoot house at 1300 hours. You are dismissed"

"Yes, Sergeant" Everybody stood up and we left.

I wanted to stick around but I decided against it. Sergeant Chase had not talked to me ever since the incident. After our conversation in the tent, we were still yet to talk again.

I wondered if those boys were really punished or still around somewhere. Nobody had asked me questions so I didn't know if they were gone.

I was not that affected. Just a few nightmares about Jaimie's father but I was fine.

"You have a crush on Sergeant Chase" A soft voice came from behind me when I was coming from the service point with my food in hand to the chow hall.