Part 17

My eyes trail down at her body, the results of how hard I had trained her showed in the form of abs and her small waist with those hips dipping in due to her wide open legs.

I licked my lips staring at her firm breasts and I wondered why I had waited to take her as soon as I caught sight of her. The difference of what I was used to turned me on and the way she was breathing hard keeping her legs open for me.

My Aidan.

I pushed my hand over her nipples and watched her shiver. The sensitivity reminded me she was quite young, blood still fast in her veins. It had been a while since I touched someone so hot under the skin. So young

I pushed my body up not waiting any longer.

My fingers slipped in her wet folds without warning and she shook closing her legs in reaction but I forced them open putting my lips to suck on her breasts, all the gentleness forgotten. I had to have her and my control left me when I felt her wetness in my fingertips. Aidan sighed out in relief.

I pushed her hips down rubbing over her clit as I slid my fingers in her entrance loving how wet she was for me.

"Sergeant Chase..." She gasped mouth open in pleasure.

I grazed my teeth on her hard nipples and sucked filling a void of my hunger. I couldn't wait to taste her sweetness on my tongue but she was really precious, I had to savor her at my own pace.

My thumb found her clit while my middle finger and pointer plunged into her at a hard fast pace. She clenched around my fingers, her sweet moans a blessing to me.

"Faster please, don't stop" Aidan whined gripping my back, arching into me. She closed her legs trembling.

I pushed her down.

"Aidan don't make me stop" I spat holding myself back from being too rough on her delicate body.

"Please, Please Sergeant... please fa-ster"

It was dirty that she kept calling me that and I felt the need to ravish her mercilessly until she fed my sadistic desires to satisfaction.

I slipped my fingers out of her and replaced them with my mouth thrusting my tongue in her sighing at the relief of her raw sweet taste. My vision almost blurred in pleasure of finally having her.

"Oh my god...yes!" Her voice screeched in pleasure as I cupped her petite breast in my palm squeezing while I salivate to her taste in my tongue.

She bucked her hips against my face as I tongue fucked her pushing my nose on her clit. I stared up to see her eyes roll back.

No, she is close.

"Don't cum yet"

I commanded but her thighs closed against the sides of my head as she clenched around my tongue. She arched again and this time I could tell she was trying to hold back for me. I plunged my tongue deeper, aggressively punishing her for tasting so addictive.

"Sergeant Chase I'm cumming!!!" Aidan let out a troubled moan her throat closing up. I watched her throw her head back and tense up eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Heat radiated from her body as she spasmed into threads of pleasure. She released on my tongue and face.

I sucked on her tender wet flesh accepting the sweet release as she jolted into a shaking orgasm. I slowed down taking my time until she stopped trembling and flattened my tongue lapping at her teenage pussy getting every trace of her.

"Chase please, wait.." Aidan choked out pushing my head to stop.

I held her thighs stopping her writhing and movements not planning on halting. She thrashed, way too sensitive as I licked her pussy sucking her clit in my mouth happy when she started grinding against my mouth.

My good girl

Aidan was hot and wet all over again which drove me crazy. She gripped my hair roughly pulling me up to her lips and I kissed her cold lips until they were warm again. She moaned tasting herself on my lips.

I pushed her legs apart with my free hand and spread her lips apart rubbing her up and down until I slid three fingers in her wet cunt which was easy as she was so wet already. I pumped them in and out with ease.

"Mmm Sergeant please more?" She complained pushing her lips on mine.

"Then turn on your fucking back and arch" I turned Aidan around and set her on her knees head pushed down.

She moaned in pleasure when I pushed her legs apart and buried my face eating her out from the back. I slid my fingers back in fucking her like I wanted to.

Hard and Rough.

Her moans became lengthy and loud. She trembled cumming faster than before screaming my name.

Her Sergeant.

"Tell me what you want"

"Something to stretch me" Aidan flopped down weak from cumming.

"Let's see how well your pussy can take that gun you were eager for"

She moaned pushing her fingers between her own legs. I chuckled at her insatiable thirst.

I grabbed the gun she used earlier from my pants and smirked when an idea came to me. I took one of the military ropes and threw It on her body.

She had her fingers moving inside herself looking at me with tears in her eyes. I knelt down in front of her then fisted her hair and wrapped my hand around her knuckles, then dragged her back in between.

"You are mine to touch Aidan. Who said you could touch yourself?" I growled tying her hands up.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you fucked me right" Her pretty mouth just had to say something stupid.

"Is that so?. Then I guess you wouldn't mind me doing whatever I want with you, right?"

"You are too soft" She whispered staring right in my eyes.

I pushed the gun inside her open pussy without warning stretching Aidan out. She clenched around it throwing her head back as I fucked her roughly without holding back.

"Sl..slow down!" She screamed trying to close her legs but I pushed them wider until both her thighs were hitting the grown.

"If you thrush around, the gun might go off baby, you don't want that, do you?" I pushed harder and faster listening to her screams coming from the back of her throat. It was art, how the gun disappeared inside her fluttering slick walls.

I tossed her around as I fucked her until she was lying on her back again and pushed her legs until they were hitting the sides of her own head.

So open for me

I kissed her aggressively choking her In the process.

"I can't...I  can't...uhh" She was bucking her hips meeting the gun going in and out of her taking it so well.

"Your pussy is even more beautiful with my gun inside" I praised impressed, my own pussy pulsing and throbbing from the pleasure of fucking Aidan.

I kept going until she was screaming and juices spitting out of her hole. I kissed down her body and began to suck her clit while slipping it in and out of her dripping cunt.

I wished I could feel her. Fuck her like that but it was different. Aidan loved penetration. I loved that she did. I knew I would have to buy toys when we got out of here.

It was good to know what my baby loved.

I made a decision that night when she squirted all over the rug screaming my name.

I was taking Aidan with me and nobody would stop me.

☆☆☆

I will try rewriting the chapter someday. I just wasn't in the mood for writing anything sexual. Sorry

And I'm sick by the way.

Tell me what you think