Part 15

SERGEANT CHASE

"Are you Sergeant Chase?" A woman dressed in a military police uniform approached me while I was standing outside the shoot house.

I had walked outside trying to calm myself down after my encounter with Aidan. I knew if I stayed a minute longer, I would have lost all self control.

My lips were almost aching to taste her, feel her body under me and hear her beautiful cries of bliss. It was wrong to want that, it was very wrong yet I was thinking more about how to get her alone with me instead of trying to stop whatever was happening.

"Yes, that's me"

"I'm Special Agent Tyson. My team and I are here regarding the email you sent us about an assault." She spoke professionally and I looked down at her since she was shorter than me.

A lot of people were shorter than me.

"Alright. What can I do?"

"We need to take all the statements from you, the victims and the accused. So I will talk to the girl, Aidan first. Is she close by?" Agent Tyson looked around.

"They are in training but I can call her. Where should I bring her?" I was only being polite because this woman looked like someone who took her job seriously.

"My team set up a tent close to the barracks. We will be here for a day or two. Usually it takes less than a day to make an arrest but we are also investigating your boss"

"My boss?" As far as I was concerned, I didn't have a boss.

"Senior Shepherd Orlando. I will fill you on the details after taking statements"

"I will go get Aidan. Give me a few minutes"

I walked back inside going straight to where I left Aidan but she was no longer there. Her gun was there but my gun was not. I frowned, fearing the worst.

Trainees were not allowed to have weapons on then unless they were training. But I knew Aidan was still in the shooting house. I would have seen her walk past the door. She had to be in the bathrooms.

I made way there making sure to check if she was with one if the trainees but they were all focused on shooting. I opened the bathroom door walking inside. It only had two stalls and a sink, nothing special.

"Private Black, are you in here?" I called out not keen to invade her privacy.

"Y.yess" her voice was strined and shaky.

"Are you alright?"

"I.. I will be out in a minute" This time her voice came out almost chocked up and there was a sound of something hitting the stall and a strained sound like someone was holding her mouth.

I frowned but chose to wait. Maybe my baby was constipated and struggling to do her business. I didn't want her to be embarrassed.

2 minutes later she walked out, her face was flashed and a little sweaty. Her eyes dilated. She stumbled a little and I noticed she was shaky. Aidan looked so weak.

Aidan had one hand behind her back as she made way to me. She stood in front of me, stared right in my eyes then gave me a fake pout. She brought the hidden hand behind her back in front.