Part 10

AIDAN

"So what do we have?" Jaimie was the first one to get out of the line.

We were standing below the mountain ready to be challenged. Personally, I was ready.

The rest, not so sure.

"In these bags we have torches, 10 of them. Thennnnn training guns, our vases, our gear, explosives. We have 3 different maps, binoculars, medical aid kit, headsets, compasses. We have everything" Maddie kept looking through the bag.

"Alright I think we have enough to complete this mission. What we need to do is to put together a plan. We are dealing with a very skilled ex military soldier. She is capable of anything. Alice, what are we looking at?" Jaimie asked and I could tell the leading role suited her well.

Sergeant Chase put her in charge.

"Chase Dominica White. Her individual trainer was one of the best trainers in the world which means she is skilled, manipulative and very dangerous. Her specialty is into guns, explosives and...umm blades?" Alice stammered her eyes still on the paper.

"Black, help us with the maps" Jaimie eyed me.

"This says the only place she could be is a bunker at the north of the mountain. For us to get there without her spotting us immediately.....uhhhh okay this route is far but it was our best shot. We have an hour to  take her down so we gotta take the short route. The entrance of the bunker is at the edge of this cliff. These coordinates" I pointed at the map as we all kneeled in the sand.

"There are traps all around the bunker starting 50 meters west. We need a distraction. Bait" Jaimie looked around at the other trainees.

Ughhh okay this was not going to work.

"We need to split. 3 teams to surround her. She is expecting us and the best way for us to win is by being 2 steps ahead. Maddie and Dawn you are good with explosives. Jaimie and Sureya you are good with strategies and weapons pick a team, and I'm good with hand to hand, I will need my own team. The rest of you will stand on guard in case she tried to escape or we have unexpected company" I spoke up

"We make plans on how to get there. Give each other roles and we complete this mission" Jaimie nodded at me.

We made a team of 10. The rest were to surround the perimeters just in case she escaped or we had unexpected guests.

We created a plan and we wore our gear taking the equipment we needed then we were on our way. We had planned our timing the position of our attack. I was going to be going face to face with her and that made my spine tingle with both horror and excitement.

It felt too real. Going on this mission felt like a war between Sergeant Chase and us. We separated and approached the 50 meter distance then we were looking out for the traps.

To my surprise they were not traps but something that looked like our obstacle course outline. I stopped everyone taking it in. Maddie and I took a closer look.

"This is just like our obstacle training. You know what to do correct?" I turned around.

"Uh yes but I don't get why you are our leader. You managed to get yourself on Sergeant's bad side" One of the girls, Giana glared flashed my face with her torch.