Part 22

The first thing I do after committing murder is getting Sergeant Chase.

I don't know why I trusted her enough but I did. I just knew she would know how to protect me. The guy forced himself on Jaimie. Chase would understand.

"Why did we call Sergeant Chase?. That's like reporting ourselves" Dawn whispered as we walked back to the spot we left the others.

"She will help. I trust her."

"You like her. It doesn't change the fact that Sergeant Chase is our drill Sergeant. She will report Aidan" Dawn grabbed my arm trying to convince me.

"She won't let anything happen to me" I whispered with enough confidence but also dread.

"You don't know that! Are you really that delusional. Two people are dead because of us. We have drugs in our system"

"Dawn listen..."

"Both of you shut up and walk faster" Sergeant Chase's voice was deep and angry.

I swallowed down nervously but kept my mouth shut. All I told her was that an incident happened and I needed her help. She didn't ask questions or turn me away. She said okay and left with us.

My nerves were messy. I was sweating and I thought I was going to pass out the closer we got to the scene. I had no idea what time it was.

I almost wished I could borrow that drug Sureya gave us. To be calm again. Then we arrived. Alice, Lola, Maddie and Sureya were  standing by looking frozen. Jaimie was sitting alone in the same place I left her. Her eyes were wide and her clothes were ripped.

She looked very messy.

7 boys were lying on the ground. I knew only 2 of them were dead while the rest, completely passed out.

"What happened?" Sergeant Chase asked getting the attention of all the girls. They looked at her even more terrified.

This scary woman had fucked me and cuddled me to sleep. It seemed so unreal now that she was in her real element. Dark, cold and right out scary.

"Uh we were out here hanging out. We were altogether I swear nobody was alone..." I started to explain in panic that she would think I disobeyed her again.

"Aidan calm down and explain. Think and talk" She commanded dropping down to the trainee I stabbed with a stick.

"We sneaked out and we were just having fun. Jaimie went to pee and the next we heard was a scream from her. By the time we got there, she was tied to a tree with that guy forcing himself on her. I..I don't know what happened. I just... I lost control and.. and..."

"Have any of you told anyone or done anything else after you fought these guys?" She looked up from her crouched position to stare at all of us.

"N..no"

We voiced in chorus.

She was silent. Her expression showing nothing regarding her feelings. I wanted to know what she was thinking. Was she going to report us?.

Was it bad I knew she was going to help?. Was it bad to trust her that much?.

"I want all of you to sneak back inside and take showers then go to bed. It's almost 3am. Use the same trail you used to get here. Your exam starts at 10 hundred hours. I will send all 50 trainees to work out at the gym. You will not speak to anyone. You will be your chirpy selves talking away  nonsense like you always do. I will deal with the rest"

I noticed the girls were shocked at what she was saying. They expected her to turn us in and report it but with the way she was talking. She was trying to cover us up.