Part 8

AIDAN'S POV

"I feel like she is watching me. She freaks me out!" Lola turned around to check if we were being followed.

"I think she is cool but I will agree. Saying she has eyes everywhere in that deep voice kinda gave me the creeps" Alice agreed.

We were on our way to our mission and I was focused on the map. The others were just following chatting. More like gossiping about the love of my life.

Sergeant Chase.

"I think it was kinda hot. I hate how strict and scary she is but in a way it makes me wanna beg her to fuck me." Dawn commented and we all turned to look at her in shock.

"You are gay?" Jamie asked her.

"I like human beings." Dawn shrugged.

"The best way to live is to not restrict yourself into any category. I'm 20 and I wouldn't mind getting on with a girl" Alice agreed.

"What about you Cruza?."

"Hmm girls all the way. Men make me hurl"

Of course I knew Jaimie didn't have any straight bone in her body.

"What about Black?. She gives me lesbian vibes with that killer body" I heard Lola ask.

When life gives you hell, thinking about sexuality just didn't fit in my suffering box. I did things to survive after Mr Cruza kicked me out at the age of 16. Things I was not proud of.

Saying I was a lesbian knowing I would do those things again was just not ideal. I ignored their comments and kept walking. Topics changed and I was really distracted thinking about last night.

"What about you Black?"

"Huh" I turned back to the girls

"Are you into someone right now?. From the camp?" Dawn adorably tilted her head to the side.

Was I into someone?

Yes.

I thought about Sergeant Chase. Last night.

We almost kissed. Maybe I was in way over my head but the tension and how close we were. The way we stared at each other. I could still feel her breath on me. Her eyes staring in my soul.

I visibly swallowed, my neck heating up along with my face.

"OH my God who is it?"

"Wait you like someone?" Jamie frowned glaring at me.

"Who is it?" Alice too wanted to know.

Actually the seven girls wanted to know. The ones not asking were Maddie and Sureya. But they were looking at me too. They wanted to know.

I couldn't think of anyone. All I could think about was Sergeant Chase. Last night, the lake, the shooting range. Her dominating nature.

I wanted to lie, say anything else. Maybe no but her name was on my lips. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could there was ruffling in the trees.