Part 9

Sergeant Chase

Monday came and had expected everything to be going smoothly but no. Aidan just had to change things.

First, she showed up for training one hour late. Her hair was wet showing she went for a swim instead of attending class. Then when I asked her about it, she told me to 'fuck off'.

During training she was throwing in very rude comments making sure I heard her.

"Alright!!! Listen up everyone! After lunch, I want you ready for field training. Because tonight, all of you will be going against me."

They all looked at me in shock. Was I that scary?.

"I want all of you 100% ready. No mistakes, no short cuts. Please remember I can fail you and you will either have to start over orrrr start over. I'm not letting you go out there just to get killed and humiliate our nation. So after lunch, you train harder. Work on your weaknesses because I'm going to be using them against you" I smirked watching them shiver.

I was going to have fun wiping them out. Then I heard a loud scoff. I snapped my head towards the sound knowing damn well who it was.

"Anything you want to say Private Black?" I stared at Aidan with a neutral face.

"So what?. This is your time to beat up little kids after you couldn't even fight right in the army?. You ain't that better than us Sergeant" Aidan broke the silence with a cocky expression.

The other trainees gasped at her boldness.

"Kids?. I didn't know i was training kids" I kept my hands behind my back stepping closer to her. The tension thickened even the wind around us didn't seem to be blowing off the heat.

"We are not soldiers yet. All this hard training to feed your sadistic sick head. Other trainees are just as good but their trainer's aren't attempting to injure themljke you do with us. Wanna know what I think?" Aidan smirked stepping closer to me.

"Sure, fill me in" I still maintained eye contact so I could see right past her bullshit. The fake confidence, the cocky attitude. Little girl had no idea what I could do to her.

"You are trying to make us stronger than you because you are weak. You failed and you lost. Now you take it out on us" Aidan spat bitterly.

Oh anger?.

"Is that what you all think?. That I'm just a sadistic fuck and you are better than me because I got injured in the field?" I asked all my trainees who avoided my eyes awkwardly.

"See..."

"Alright then, if that's what you think. Tonight you have your chance to show me just how better you are. I will let you train on your own the whole afternoon, meet me at the mountain at 0800. You are dismissed"

I turned and left without looking at Aidan. What she said didn't bother me. She was just being a brat trying to get something out of me. She had so much to learn and I was no going to play her games.

I was a grown woman.

Sadistic?. Oh she was so right about that but she was wrong about something. So very wrong. I had been so gentle with them all this time. If I wanted to feed the sadist in me, they would be carrying trauma and scars.