Part 20

The next chapters maybe even to the end will all be in Aidan's point of view. Just a few chapters left before this book ends.

AIDAN

"Chase, I like you. I feel so deeply for you but we don't know each other to the extent of moving in together"

Sergeant Chase just asked me to go home with her after graduation and my little heart lapped up, jumped up, exploded and settled in my chest again before I could respond.

Of course I wanted to but I did not know Sergeant Chase on a deeper level to live with her. Damn I did not even have a home but still.

"Then we can get to know each other before graduation. Look Aidan. I know this is rushed but I'm not leaving this place without you"

She had this expression. Dark and alert. Her eyes were super focused on our surroundings and sounds. Something that indicated danger but we were on a military camp and this was Sergeant Chase. She had nothing to be scared of.

Then I stared harder and maybe it was not about her...maybe.

"Why the sudden decision?. You didn't even ask me to be your girlfriend"  I crossed my arms with a disappointed pout

"I did"

"No you did not. I would definitely remember something like that happening"

"In the jungle on our way back. I said you were mine" She spoke so sure in her words that I could have easily believed her if the topic was not about our relationship.

"Are you serious?. Yes, I maybe yours but you have to ask me to be your girlfriend or wife or just a title to our relationship. Hell, I don't even know if we have a fucking relationship" I snapped flying my hands everywhere with an attitude.

"Watch that mouth Aidan. Don't forget who you are talking to" Sergeant Chase warned which put me in my place real quick.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled suddenly feeling ashamed.

As much as I had my bratty moments. I was always aware and cautious of my respect for Chase. I never went to far and we had an unspoken rule that hinted towards our roles In the relationship.

Besides, I was a bottom for crying out loud.

"Okay, come here. I have a solution"

She grabbed my hand and moved us to her bedroom. She grabbed her blanket, spread it on the floor then placed two pillows. I watched her wondering what she was doing.

She removed her pants and sat down on the now covered floor.

"Come on, join me" The woman patted her side.

I copied what she had done leaving me in my draws and sports bra. If I got the chance, I was definitely going to buy myself lingerie and show Sergeant Chase how sexy I was.

"What are we doing?" I giggled going to sit beside her.

"We are going to talk about everything. I want to know you and I want you to know me. Then we can move in together" Sergeant Chase stated seriously as if it was a fact.