Part 18

Unfortunately for Aidan, she had to wake up  half an hour later after I finally finished with her. The whole way back, Aidan was complaining about being tired.

"You are my Sergeant, why didn't you consider what's good for me before crippling me?" Aidan accused stopping for a second.

"Fuck yes!! Please don't stop! Harder Sergeant harder!" I mimicked her tone with a serious face on.

"I don't sound like that" Her cheeks reddened.

"We can ask the animals of the forest, they sure heard you" I chuckled at how red her neck and ears became.

"I'm not usually that loud"

That made me stop walking. The idea of someone else pleasuring Aidan messed me up.

"When was the last time you had sex?. You were quite sensitive"

"That's because it was you. I have never... uh... been like...that. Needy and all you know" Aidan rubbed the back of her head.

"What are you usually like?"

"I honestly have no idea, my head is still cloudy from...well what we did. I kinda feel like I am high" Aidan giggled avoiding looking in my direction.

"Are you sore?. I can give you a sick pass" I seriously cared about Aidan now more than ever. I grabbed her chin to redirect her eyes to me.

"Yes, please. I just need some rest." Aidan softly agreed.

"Then you can go to the bays when we arrive." I stroked the side of her face before placing a gentle raw kiss on her pink lips. She visibly calmed down.

"I don't want to be that type of person but umm does this mean anything?. To you I mean...I just, I'm not sure if uh the sex was something you did because we got caught up or if it's more" Aidan was so soft around me. So adorably open.

"I want you. Our intimacy was more than just sex and I hope you know that you are mine now" I wrapped my arms around her waist protectively.

"Yours..." Aidan snuggled into me holding on with closed eyes.

"That's right. We can discuss this later. We need to keep moving"

"Since I'm your baby now, can you..."

"No, babygirl you have legs" I pushed her off and we continued with our journey to the top.

"I do but whose fault is it that I can barely feel them?"

"I am not sure why you are whining so much. I didn't even spend the whole night fucking you"

"You are not the one who had a gun buried in you so don't undermine my pain"

"I have a bag on my back Aidan. I can't carry both you and the bag" I sighed in defeat.

"Fine"

Aidan remained quiet the whole way back to the camp. I heard her mumbling something about how I chose a bag over her. Which was crazy because she knew the equipment was property of the camp.

I made sure she got to her bay then wrote her a sick pass. Maybe she was cranky because I tired her out.

Through the whole day, training was extra hard. I was making it my mission to get my trainees as better as they could be. Then I got Aidan some dinner as an excuse to see my baby.

Unfortunately there were other trainees in the bay. I walked past the door of the bay deciding to just join other instructors since it had been a while. On my way there I saw Agent Tyson and Senior Shepherd talking.