Chapter 5: Strip poker and angry visits

A/N - Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter :D It went 0-100 real quick and you will see why ;) ;) You will finally find out why Jaedyn is locked up!!

Tell me what you all think !

Comment/vote/follow

Chapter 5: Strip poker and angry visits 

"I cannot believe that they said that Orange was not your colour! You look good in any colour!" My mother sobbed as I held her hands in mine, trying to comfort her. I knew she didn't really care about the fact that I didn't suit orange, she cared that our reputation was slowly crumbling as news got out I was in juvie. 

"Mother it's okay; the news about me in here was bound to come out some day. I know it came out in the most outrageous way possible but let's be real here." I whispered.

"See that's the problem, now everyone is judging your father! His ratings are being fragmented all because of you!" She yelled out.

Everyone in the visiting room had completely gone quiet and the JJC officer placed his index finger on his lips to shush us.

"Sorry sir." my mother replied courteously.

"How is dad?" I asked at his present absence.

"He's good, he's just sorting some stuff out with the magazine; we are suing them." she explained.

I nodded.I knew that was coming. 

"Jana, Lauren, Sophie, everyone has been calling up to ask what happened to you/" She added with a doubtful look on her face.

I looked down at my lap as I realised I missed my friends. It's painful to think about what they think I did to end up here.

"You don't need to explain anything to them, and you especially shouldn't make up some stupid lie because you know the truth always comes out." I assured.

"Your brothers say hi!" she announced, changing the subject.

We sat through an awkward conversation for the remaining ten minutes, before visiting hours were up.

I hugged her goodbye and told her to send my blessings to the rest of the family.

--

It's been about three weeks since I have arrived here. It's been going okay, the tormenting has died down a little but I'm still the talk of the centre. I've somewhat gotten used to the horrid taste of nutriloaf which I'm being served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But on the plus side of things, Seth is still smuggling in his delicious protein bars for me.

It was Saturday, which meant no work for me. Instead I opted for some relaxation in the field.

I changed into the prison's active gear that they provide us with; grey sweatpants and grey t-shirt as well as generic white joggers.

I then headed onto the field and started to jog.

I felt a presence near me and looked to see Seth who had just joined me.

"I didn't know you run." he admitted as he huffed beside me.

"More like attempt to jog at about 6 km per hour." I joked.

"Well it's good that you're taking into consideration your health here."

"Well you see I realised I had a lot of spare time so I thought this is the perfect opportunity to get like really fit and buff, abs and all" I teased.

" Well,  I've had experience with gaining size and all since I had to for the military; why don't I train you sometime?" He suggested whilst smirking.