CHAPTER-15

**Chapter 15: The Breaking Point**

Adrith’s heart pounded in his chest as he stood frozen in front of his father. Yashika, bound and helpless, looked terrified, and the weight of his decisions bore down on him. Every step he had taken to uncover the truth had led him here, to this moment.

Samar Singh Shehrawat’s cold eyes locked on his son, his smirk chilling in its calculation. “You really thought you could outsmart me, Adrith? Did you forget who taught you everything you know?”

Adrith clenched his fists, his mind racing for a way out. He had always known his father was dangerous, but he had underestimated the depths of his cruelty. His gaze shifted to Yashika, whose silent plea spoke volumes. He couldn’t let her be caught in this web any longer.

“I didn’t forget,” Adrith said, his voice steady, but his fury evident. “I just refused to become like you.”

Samar’s smile faded, replaced with a dark look. “You’ve already lost. Don’t you see? Everything you’ve done has played into my hands. You and that girl thought you could unravel my empire?”

Adrith’s muscles tensed as Samar motioned to his men. They moved closer to Yashika, and the threat of violence hung in the air like a thick fog. Adrith knew he had to act, but he was outnumbered and outmaneuvered. His mind flashed back to every moment with Yashika, to her resilience and determination, and he realized he couldn’t let her pay for his mistakes.

“What do you want from me?” Adrith growled. “What will it take for you to leave her out of this?”

Samar raised an eyebrow, as if considering the offer. “What I want,” he said slowly, “is for you to accept your place in this family. You will be by my side, not against me. You will inherit everything I’ve built, but only if you learn to follow the rules.”

Adrith’s stomach churned. He had always despised the way his father controlled everything, the way power and fear dictated the lives of those around him. But now, Yashika’s life hung in the balance, and he didn’t know if he could defy his father and still keep her safe.

“I’ll never be like you,” Adrith said, his voice low but firm.

Samar’s eyes darkened. “Then you leave me no choice.”

Without warning, Samar’s men grabbed Adrith, pinning him against the wall. Yashika screamed, struggling in her restraints, but Samar only watched with cold indifference.

“You’ve been a disappointment, Adrith,” Samar said, his voice dripping with disdain. “But I won’t kill you. That would be too easy. No, I’ll make sure you suffer, just like your mother did.”

Adrith’s eyes widened, his breath catching in his throat. “What do you mean?”

Samar’s lips twisted into a cruel smile. “You never knew the full story, did you? Your mother didn’t just die in that accident. She was trying to leave me. She thought she could escape, take you and your siblings away from all of this. But I made sure that didn’t happen.”

Adrith’s world spun. His mother… his father had killed her. The realization hit him like a tidal wave, and rage boiled inside him, stronger than ever before.

“You monster,” Adrith spat, his voice shaking with fury. “You killed her.”

Samar stepped closer, his voice soft but deadly. “I did what was necessary. Just like I’ll do what’s necessary to keep you in line.”

Adrith’s heart raced as he struggled against the men holding him. He couldn’t let his father win. Not again.

Suddenly, a crash echoed through the mansion, and all heads turned toward the entrance. The door burst open, and in stormed Ansh and Adrika, their expressions a mix of determination and panic. They had overheard everything.

“Father, stop this!” Adrika shouted, her voice trembling. “You don’t have to do this.”

Ansh, standing beside her, glared at their father. “Let them go. This has gone too far.”

Samar’s eyes narrowed, clearly displeased with his children’s defiance. “You dare challenge me?”

“We’re not challenging you,” Adrika said, stepping forward, her voice calmer now. “But this family can’t keep going down this path. It’s destroying us.”

Adrith watched his siblings in stunned silence. For the first time, they were standing together against their father. A small flicker of hope ignited inside him.

Samar let out a dark laugh. “You think you can change anything? I built this empire, and I will not let my own children tear it apart.”

But Adrika didn’t back down. “We won’t let you destroy each other.”

In that moment, something shifted. Samar’s grip on power seemed to loosen, if only slightly. Adrith took advantage of the distraction, wrenching himself free from the men holding him. He grabbed Yashika, pulling her close, shielding her with his body.

“You’re wrong,” Adrith said, his voice strong and steady now. “This ends tonight.”

Samar glared at his children, his fury barely contained. “You think you can just walk away from this?”

Adrith locked eyes with his father, a finality in his gaze. “Watch us.”

With that, Adrith, Ansh, Adrika, and Yashika turned and walked out of the mansion, leaving Samar standing alone in the darkened hall. The weight of his empire felt heavier than ever, and for the first time, cracks began to form in the foundation he had so ruthlessly built.

---

Outside, the cool night air hit them, and Adrith finally let out a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. Yashika clung to him, her body trembling with relief and fear.

“Are you okay?” Adrith asked softly, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

Yashika nodded, tears brimming in her eyes. “I am now.”

Ansh and Adrika stood beside them, their faces pale but resolute. They had made their choice. They had chosen to stand with Adrith, to defy the man who had controlled their lives for so long.

“What now?” Adrika asked, her voice barely a whisper.

Adrith glanced back at the mansion, his heart heavy. “Now we rebuild. Without him"

Hey peeps new chapter make sure you vote and comment🤍