CHAPTER 51

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

N O V A

The atmosphere was cozy, a stark contrast to the brisk outside. The wood-burning stove crackled warmly, filling the space with an inviting heat.

Alexander led me to it, guiding me down onto a plush rug in front of the fire. His touch was gentle yet firm, his hands sliding over my shoulders as he eased me onto the floor.

"Are you warm enough?" He asked, his voice low and husky. His breath ghosted over my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I nodded, unable to form words just yet. My body was still recovering from the dip in the pool, every inch of me tingling with awareness.

The heat from the stove wrapped around me, seeping into my bones and chasing away the lingering chill. Alexander knelt beside me, his gaze never leaving mine.

"Good" He murmured, his fingers tracing tiny circles on my back. "Because I don't want you to be distracted."

His touch was intoxicating, each caress sending waves of desire coursing through my veins. I could feel the tension building between us, a palpable force that demanded release.

I leaned into his hand, arching my back slightly as his fingers trailed lower, brushing against the curve of my waist.

"Alexander..." I whispered, my voice trembling with need. He smiled, a slow, confident grin that sent heat pooling low in my belly.

"I need you." I breathed out, my lips brushing against his ear. I felt both fear and excitement—fear of him rejecting me again, and excitement for whatever he had planned for us.

He didn't hesitate. His mouth crashed down on mine, hungry and insistent. Our tongues tangled together, exploring each other with urgent fervor.

I moaned into his mouth, my hands roving over his chest, feeling the hard muscles. While his fingers traced the outline of my collarbone, dipping lower to slide beneath the edge of my body. I gasped, arching into his touch as he found a sensitive spot just above my breast.

"So beautiful" He muttered against my lips, his thumb circling the hardened peak of my nipple.

"Every inch of you." His praise sent a surge of pride and arousal through me. I wanted him to see, to know how much he affected me.

I broke the kiss, pulling back just enough to look into his eyes. They were dark with desire, burning with intensity as he watched me.

"I'm ready" I breathe out. Without breaking eye contact, he reached down, unfastening his last cloth on his body.

I bit my lip, watching as he freed himself, the length of him springing to life. My breath caught in my throat at the sight, my core clenching with need.

"Eyes here, only" He command, placing his index finger under my chin lifting my head. I look deep in his eyes creating strong eye contact.

He bent down to kiss me again, while his hand sliding between my legs. I flinched in my place when I feel his fingers on my folds.

I cried out into his mouth as his finger slipped inside me, finding me slick and ready. His touch was electric, sending shockwaves through my body.

He moved with expertise, his finger thrusting in and out of me in time with his tongue against mine. My back arched when he slide second finger not giving me time to breathe.

"You're so wet for me." He murmured, his voice rough with satisfaction.

"So ready." I couldn't deny it. I was soaked, aching for more. I clutched at his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin as he brought me closer to the edge.