Midnight

Bella's P.O.V.

Ever since the water balloon war Jinxx has been winking and glaring at Andy. Nobody knew it but I like Andy big time. Its just even though he's a big shot star he's also super sweet and caring and when you talk to him it's like he stairs into your soul with his icy blue eyes that I fell in love with the first time I met him which was like 5 hours ago. But that doesn't matter.

"Hey Andy what time is it?" I asked as I sat next to him and layed my head on his shoulder. Over the last few hours we have gotten really close and were talking alot.

"Its about 10 till 12." he said standing up. Holy shit we've been here for more than 5 hours. "Lets go for a walk I know this place I think you'll like" He reached his hand out for me to grab it which I gladly did, but the thing is, he didn't let go of it. We were walking for about 5 minutes when we came to a little clearing in the woods that was beautiful it had sand everywhere and a little bench and a swing that was connected to a tree branch.

"This is beautiful Andy" I said in awe of this place I sat on the swing and Andy started pushing me. It felt like I was in a romantic movie, but I'm actully just with my crush that doesn't want anything to do with me in that way.

" So Bella, I have a question." He said with fear in his voice and not looking me straight in the eye.

"Yes Andy? What is it?" I asked, stopping the swing to get a better look at him. Jesus why is he so perfect. The way his hair looks perfect even though it's been messed with and soaking wet. The way his eyes looks when the light hits them perfectly. Everything is just perfect.

" I was wondering if you wanted to go to diner with me tomorrow, like a date?" He said rather quickly but I could still hear what he said.

"Of course" I said simply but on the inside I was having a panic attack Andy fucking biersack asked me out, and no I'm not freaking out because he's famous its because I like him as a person and now I'm going on a date with him.

The biggest grin ever was on his face "Really? Ok um I'll pick you up at 7. Wait we live in the same house, um just be ready by 7 if thats okay with you." He asked kinda blushing as he babbled on

I giggled. wait did I just giggle what the hell I don't giggle "Yeah thats fine with me" I said and I could feel the heat rising in my face. We got up and started walking back to the others hand in hand.

CC's P.O.V.

I was walking in the woods finding a place to pee when I heard Bella and Andy's voice.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to diner with me tomorrow, like a date?" He said  What?! Damnit I was gonna ask her out. Does Jinxx know? maybe i can tell him and break them up then I can swoop in and win the girl. I peed then walked but to everyone else.

"Hey Jinxx can i talk to you?" I asked Jinxx he nodded and stood up and walked to me.

" Whats up ?" 

" Do you know that Andy asked out your sister?"

"Yeah he asked me if he could, he finally did it?"  

" Okay and yeah" Damn it know what? Ill get her I dont really know how but I will.