Man Child

Bella's P.O.V

It was the next day after my birthday and today was my date with Andy. Last night I had a dream of what my mom said to me when I left with Jinxx.

***FLASHBACK***

I walked down stairs with my bags in hand. When Sydney ask for me to hug her. What?!?

"Honey come hug your momma goodbye" She said and I put my bags down and hesitantly hugged her when she whispered in my ear " Tell anyone and I will find you and kill you" Then she pulled away and smiled sweetly. And with that I picked up my bags and left.

***BACK TO NOW***

I shivered at the thought of her and got up to go down stairs find pancakes and bacon on the table and all the boys eating.

"Hey your awake come eat" Jinxx said I was hesitant at first but remembered that I told Jinxx I that I would get better. So I sat down at the table and got 1 pancake and 2 strips of bacon. I saw Jinxx in the corner of my ear watching me and he looked proud of me. So I kept eating till it was gone.

"Lets go do something fun!" CC said

"Like??" Jake said

"I cant tell you its a suprise" CC said smiling as big as a kid on christmas. well he kinda is a MAN CHILD." Get in the van"

"Damn you pedovile" I said while walking out the door with Andy. The car ride was mostly quiet besides Ashley bugging CC on where we were going.

"Dammit ASH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" CC yelled which made us all jump then he parked in the kids club parking lot.

"Holly shit I love kids club!" I said jumping out of the van.

(A/N- If you don't know what kids club is its a big jungle gym thing that kids play on and in)

I heard Andy's gazelle legs running behind me so I stopped dead in my tracks causing him to run into me and us falling on the ground laughing our asses off. We walked into The building and got the nastiest looks ever but we kept walking to The Jungle. Once we got in there me and Andy made a run for it to the ball guns while Jinxx and Jake were at the bottom we shot them. We crawled around the place for about 2 hours then left. While we were there I forgot about my date and lost all nerves.