Necklace

Andy's P.O.V

Once everybody left to get Bella's present I left to get hers. I really don't know what to get her. I mean like I know her favorite bands and color band that's it really, she hated me and lived CC for a week. CC!! I'll text him he has to know something.

(C=CC A=Andy)

A: hey CC I have a question but don't tell any one that your texting me.

C: hey what's up?

A: what does Bella like, does she like jewelry, candy, a GAINT TEDDY BEAR!?

C: um I know she loves drumming and candy and band bracelets bit hats it really but I will take the teddy bear;)

A: okay thanks man... and Christmas will be in your favor; )

C:YES!

Okay so she like to drum, sweet I think I know the thing I was gonna get it for CC but thought it was to girlish for him but not for Bella.
I pulled into the parking lot of a jewelry store. I walked up to the girl at the counter, she was really short

"Hi how can I help you today?" She greeted me with a warm smile

"Hello I am wondering if you guys still have that silver necklace that has drum sticks on the end?"

"Yes I think we do hold on.... okay I'm guessing your the "tall man dressed in black "?" She questioned while looking me up and down

"Haha yeah I am" I chuckled

"Haha okay" the lady said a rong up the necklace.

Bella's P.O.V

"Okay okay what is my present Andy!!" I jumped up and down in excitement

"Okay calm down here" He said putting his hands on my shoulders and putting a small box in my hands

"What is it" I asked raiseeyebrow

"Open it and you'll see" He said while laughing and sitting on the couch

"Okaayyy" I said questioning myself. I opened the box and the was a beautiful silver necklace with a charm the are to drumsticks."Oh my god Andy this is amazing! Thank you so much"

"Your welcome beautiful " He said kissing my forehead and picking up the necklace and putting it on me. I don't know how I got so lucky to have this man in my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2~~~~~~~~~
Holy shit guys that took so long to update I'm sorry it's my first year of high school so I'm trying to get settled I will be looked in a room all weekend so I will right more have fun. PEACE!!

~littledrummer