Welcome back

(Simba) Hey guys I know it's been a while since you last saw me. A lot has changed since y'all been gone like Melody man she is strong asab now. You probably don't give no fucks bout this shii(laughs). I'm gone tell you now these new enemies are powerful and I don't know if we can defeat them . They have revived my father again and we couldn't get his will back. Now he's a whole different person (smh).We seem pretty fucked right , you have to read what happened next (laugh) this is gonna be good!

(Unknown voice) damn why are these niggas so hard to find. I'm going to have to tell King I couldn't find her. (Simba flies in) why are you outside my house and what the hell are you looking for ? That's none of your concern and don't ask me questions. (Simba laughs ) who did my father send you here for ?; (unknown voice angers) I just told you that's none of your concern . I'm really not trying to fight or feel like wasting my energy on someone as weak as you. (Simba lying) if you're looking for Melody she left us almost a year ago and we haven't heard from her since. So tell my father stop sending his weak ass recruits to look for melody and do the shit himself. (Unknown voice fades away) damn that's not good at all. (Rosa) What's not good simba? My father has started recruiting already. This isn't gonna be good, rosa please go tell everyone you can. Ight what are u gonna do ?; I don't know how but I'm bringing back an old friend.(both head off)

(In rosa head) I know you hear me king. What the fuck are you planning. (King) don't fucking question me rosa unless you wanna join me. King don't cuss at me and why should I join you, You're arrogant and selfish now with no morals. (King laughs) let me show what will happen if you fight me.(shows her) i'll think about it king but i have one thing to do. Stop recruiting people who uk is weak and leave that up to me.(rosa evil laugh) king I'm in but you pull some snake shit i will kill everyone who is associated with you , do you understand me. (King laughs) ight rosa I guess .

(Outside rosa head) what was that rosa? Gina don't ask me questions. No because wtf was that shit . Ask me another fucking question and i will stab you in the throat with my hand. What the fuck was tha- (stabs in the throat) I told you don't ask questions and now look at u bleeding out ,Oh well. (Rosa takes off) gina gina wake up , what the fuck simba she not waking up (melody cries) (gina voice faintly) rosaaa...

(Simba)Man what the fuck , rosa is one powerful woman . Melody, your job is to nurse Gina back to health. I feel like yall will make a great team. (Chuckles) bout time you notice simba mom!! Where are you, right now son I'm looking for your father . What do you mean mom? The king out there is a clone and they have your father somewhere taking his power. Don't worry about us, you need to find Volmis and Draven fast before it's too late. And melody is gonna be ok you don't need to baby her . She can hold her own haven't she proven it. What is that light son ? What light mom(looks down) damn enzo has found me . Sorry mom but I gotta go fight. Be safe, I love you . Enzo what is the fucking beef bro? I hate you simba you know what u did !! Dude I just told you i don't know what is your fucking problem . Oh you didn't save my dad in the first war and you looked at him. Then said that shit dead, not gonna lie and flew off. Oh that was yo dad (laughs) bro yo dad ain't dead i had him recovered before and damned could be done. He just left yall ass my nigga. Next check yo facts bitch i've only lost one person.(breaks down, flashback to diana death ) enzo i'm not in the mood to fight you but if you do wanna fight someone come with me to go get volmis.(narrator) Four months later...

Damn where the fuck is draven at. I guess I will have to go with the other two . King draven might be dead , King Ozy killed him remember? Damn I forgot what happened to Ava and that hunter who was with her ? They've been laying low in the middle of nowhere (rosa falls) damn it's bout time they got that done .