Risk it all pt2

(Zay) Yeah it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for her. I love this woman (falls down) so give me the remedy! (Simba hands it to zay) (king ozy) This remedy can only be used once. So if everyone is sure let's do this , and may love save us.(30 minutes later) (Simba) did it work? (King ozy ) yeah it worked perfectly, she's resting.(ava wakes up in shock) calm down please take a deep breath.(ava confused) how am i here and what the fuck is going on? (King ozy) Simba will explain everything to you.(ava) fuck all that , i was just fucking dead! (Simba looks at melody) Ava, we could only save you. (Ava) Where is zay?(Simba breaks the news)

(5 minutes later) so who is at the door? (Simba) that would be Diana of the underground. She's here because Kida has been lying to us about this whole thing. Kida was behind all of this. She wants to take over the world but not to save it. She plans on killing everyone on earth. (Ava) how do you know that? (Simba) she told us herself and now we're in a game of chess. Kida's their king and the world is ours. (Ava) ok anything else you want to tell me. (King ozy) yall are now inside a spell space. The whole world is covered in the spell. (Ava) do you have any idea who casted it?(king ozy) the only person that i can think of strong enough to do that is the lady at the door. If she dies I believe the spell will go away but if you get hurt from now until Kida is defeated the pain you feel is going stay with you. There is no healing ability allowed but there isn't magic to stop it from being used.(ava) let me have a crack at her. (Simba) ozy will you help us in our fight against kida.(bubbles ghost appears with ozys hammer ) one last fight wouldn't be hard you think?(king ozy grabs his hammer) you have my permission love.(king ozy smiles) you heard her kiddo let's protect the earth , I believe in you kiddo. (Ava looks at zay)...

(Diana) I'm gonna warn you once. I'm not after you i was sent her (looks at melody).(ava) I know that I'm not stupid. (Diana laughs) let's see if we are chosen for the first fight. I follow the rules and I control the magic (kida) return to me everything is ready.(Diana laughs and disappears) (ava) fuck I'm going to have to move her.(stares at melody) better not be heavy.

(At kida's location) welcome back rosa i see that you're injured. (Rosa) I'm fine, don't worry about me (coughs blood) .(Kida laughs) we have a way of healing you rosa. You are completely useless with king being dead. (Rosa gets poisoned) you know too much about my plans. (Rosa falls) clean up this mess and get ready because It's almost time