Risk it all

(Kida talking to everyone) Every thing is ready and some scores have been made.(score board appears) As you see here things are not even as of right now. Everything is allowed and from now on the only way to win is to kill your opponent.The fights will be shown here (another screen appears). (Drago) aye Kida I'm not dead so fix the scoreboard and enzo I hope we fight again. (Kida) my bad he's alive but he's badly beaten. There is no health regeneration allowed so once you have been hurt it stays with you til someone defeats me.

(Back at simba house) Do y'all understand the severity of this. (Najix) Has anyone heard from Kiljor about the healing remedy. (Knock at the door) (fake diana) it's me honey open the door I forgot my key.(Simba face changes) don't open that door. (Everyone whispers) why not it's your wife at the door. (Simba) my wife is and has been dead for years now so whoever at that door is not here for no reason. (Najix ) you think kida sent her. (Simba) I'm positive that for some reason Kida has not said any fights. Why would she do that? All she wants is blood shed and pain.(najix) I guess I'm here for more than one thing.

(Simba) I need everyone to go somewhere and be low. Gina, you and zay take melody to this location (slip them a piece of paper). Xavier show them why they should be scared.(Simba gives him precise directions). Tally your job is one of the most important tasks: find out what kida is hiding behind closed doors and report back. (Najix) What about me , what do I do? (Footsteps approach) so I'm thinking he's one of your people.(Simba laughs) yeah he was just trying to help but didn't know he had to pass the judgment test to get the last item. (King Ozy puts the remedy together) Simba, there is something about this remedy that many people don't understand.

To truly appreciate the power of this remedy the people who pour the remedy into their friend's body. Must be willing to take on all the blood shed and accept it as it is. (Simba) so what are you saying.(king ozy) you have to love them so much that you see the evil they have done, and then will continue to love them.(simba) so love is the final ingredient?(king ozy) you would be correct sir. Love is what is needed for the remedy to work. I'm sorry simba but can't be you.(zay) it has to be me .(cries) all this time I have been trying to find a reason to finish the job, but see her laying there angers me.(simba) what job are you talking about? Ava has a past that not many know of. She's not so evil and I kinda love her for it.(king ozy) in your current state this will surely kill you. Is that a sacrifice you're willing to make?