What happens in the dark

(Secret location) she should be around here somewhere. It's about time you arrived, Gina. Not gonna lie we got lost once or twice. We? Yeah I brought this little guy with me. Hey my nam.. save it kid I know who you are i just wanna understand why are here. Just come here for a second.(touches shoulder) oh that's what they meant, I wouldn't expect someone as young as he is to possess this ability. What are you talking about? My name is Kida and before yo dumb ass ask me a dumb question, yes I'm immortal and all knowing but that has come at a cost. What were you talking about? Oh my bad i got distracted ill show you.(shows the world destroyed) what the fuck was that and why was I covered in blood?I can only show you things . It's up to you to figure out what to do. Warning neither me or Gina can change your future so be smart and do you.(flashback) son you're not supposed to be here. Dad ? (Explosion ends flashback) What is this some sick joke? (Gina) Kida is yo playing in the kid head?Nah I only freed the memories of his family. So my dad was..

(Narrator) yall know we couldn't just give it up like that. Let's go see Volmis and vezonia again.

Damn where's your weak ass sister at ? I know she hates me but yall know i got that shit . (Volmis laughs) And yeah your cuffs broke. When the fuck u break out of them. (Drops cuffs) I could have been left but it seemed like you needed a confidence boost so I left my hand behind my back. This some bullshit stay right there. While you out there can you grab my weapon they almost here.(rosa in volmis head) join us and see your true potential. (Volmis) what the fuck was that. I'm not joining anyone if I'm here. Free me and I'll join you. (Rosa) really volmis you can't escape this one huh. Rosa im finna take a nap please shut the fuck up.

(Narrator) Let's go see what Simba is doing.

Ava and zay chill I didn't come here to fight. King is gonna send someone to have you taken out . Why would King do that? Because together yall are powerful and he knows yall will get in his way. You do realize he has been keeping an eye on you since he came back. What does that have to do with you simba? I need your help with this one. (Melody) please ion really feel like fighting right now,And before you think about attacking us remember these hands rated E for everyone. (Simba ) oh my god there is no way to get yall help without defeating y'all in a fight am i wrong. Nah you not wrong but ava do that new shii you been working on. Nah ion feel like it , plus look at them we don't gotta worry about that.(explosion)
TO BE CONTINUED....